expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 21, 2011

Chunky Cardigan




Its still pretty nice in MI.So i took advantage of the weather by wearing a chunky cardigan before i start wearing a coat coz for sure in a few weeks from now its gonna be super chilly.I got this cardigan @ kohls again by jennifer lopez.As you notice most of my clothes from my recent post are from kohls,its because i did a super haul at that time when Jennifers Lopez's line came out. I dont know about you,but i love them and theyre affordable,thats the best part ! One thing that i love about this cardigan is its so versatile,you can pair this with almost anything.I love the relax and casual look too.

cardigan: jennifer lopez
top: Bar III @ Macys
jeans: urban outfitters
shoes: Guess
Bag: burberry
accessories: forever 21
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!! thanks so much for reading xoxoxox.

7 comments :

Kim, USA said...

Lovely!! I agree with you Pril cardigan is versatile, you can wear it in any occasion, and love that shoes it popped out. By the way did you check your inbox I have a message there for you.

Kaisa said...

That's so nice! Very cute otufit! :)

Naina said...

Love the glittery sheen of the cardigan :)

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

Great look, beautiful cardigan and I so love your shoes! <3<3

Alina said...

Great look,hon!Love the cardi!

GlamorousGirl said...

love it!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Meghavarshini said...

love your bag. :) huge fan of burberry :)
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)will follow ur blog :) hope u do the same :)

loads of love
megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...