expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF




This is what i wore to dinner with my girls.Its pretty nice today so i wore  this faux fur vest
by Jennifer Lopez @ Kohls. I always love Jennifer Lopez's style ,so when i read that she have a collection coming for kohls i got so excited and i cant wait to check out her line. Her stuffs look so fab and rich but very affordable prices.This vest is one of the many faves i have from her line.I wear it all the time and its reversible too.One side is suede and the other side is faux fur.



My blouse is by Elle, again i bought it from Kohls. I love the color,style and the fabric is so soft.
Its drapes nicely on the body.
So after dinner, we did a little shopping coz we are right by the shopping mall.So i change into my red flats.


blouse: Elle @kohls
vest: jennifer lopez @kohls
bag:burberry @ burberry
leggings: urban behavior
accesories: @forever 21
pump heels: jessica simpson @macys
red flats: enzo angiolini @ parisian

2 comments :

Mom Fashion World said...

You look so glamorous as always!
Can I have that Burberry bag? :-)
Have a great weekend, darling!


http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yung makeup mo dito parang matapang masyado. Yung makeup mo dun sa picture mo sa blog header perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...