expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

VICTORIA SECRET FASHION SHOW 2011

Last night was the airing of the Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2011.Here are a few picz of my many favorites!

                                                 

Alessandra Ambrosio

                               
2011_11_Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show


                         
2011_11_Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show




2011_11_Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show

2011_11_Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show


2011_11_Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show

2011_11_Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show

My ULTIMATE favorite Victoria Secret Angel is no other than
Miranda Kerr

Adriana Lima

that body is wickedly HOT HOT HOT..and she just had a baby nine months ago! insane right?
I love this a la Snow White ensemble..so pretty !

Miranda in a Fantasy Treasure Bra worth 2.5 million dollars

Fantasy Treasure Bra 2011

Have you ever wish of becoming a Victoria Secret Angel? or atleast look like one? Sure! why not? They have all the physical assets every woman dreamed of.You just have no idea what these ladies have to go through,take for example one Angel Adriana Lima reportedly walk in that runway without food or water 12 hours before and during the fashion show! No solid food for nine days pre-show .Just protein shakes with powdered egg whites and a gallon of water a day...No solid food did i say that again? On top of that she works out too every single day.

Adriana Lima

Who's your angel? Thanks for reading ! have a good day!! xoxox

8 comments :

Kim, USA said...

Ang ganda nang mga model pero parang enhance na enhance ang mga boobs hehe. I like the yellow and green ^_^

Noell said...

Thank you for the sweet comments. Love this post!

Following your blog!

xo

Sarah Stright said...

I absolutely loved the VS fashion show. The fantasy of it is so much fun. I'm a new follower :) Stop by my blog some time and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Kassi said...

I would love to look like that but I am not sure I would want the lifestyle that maintains that bod. I am also a big fan of Miranda Kerr's!

Federica said...

I like very much your blog, I follow you!
Do you want to follow me too? :)

Federica

www.laragazzadaicapellirossi.com

^_^ wReY and R0bbY said...

Pab0rit0 k0 rin si Miranda Kerr! Baby-face kasi & she's the sexiest & the m0st ad0rable doll-like m0del of VS show! ^_^


by the way, can we follow each others' blogs???

http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com/

Alina said...

These women are amazing1Love the pics!

YB* said...

My fave angel is Miranda Kerr too!! It's so cute how Orlando Bloom came to support her!

http://carpe-diem13.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...