expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A visit to Nana and papa's house


Summer is totally over but im still not over wearing a summer dress.I love dresses,a lot, if i could only wear them all year long.But unfortunately not in this State of Michigan,where you get 4 seasons.So i took the oppurtinity to wear a dress before it gets really cold and chilly.Anyways, this is what i wore at my parents in law for dinner today.My son calls them nana and papa.We had salad,shrimp,calamari and potatoes.The food are all delicious !As always. FYI..my mom in law took this pic from my camera :) isnt she cool? She is awesome.I love her!
Have a good weekend everyone!


dress: Love and Culture
feather necklace: for love 21
cardigan: Arden B.
tights: vera wang
wedges: jessica simpson




3 comments :

Mom Fashion World said...

Awww!
Looking so chic and stylish!
You look like one of those hollywood stars
with you outfit :-)

Ulrika said...

You look so cute in that outfit !
Love the printed dress and the comfy cardi.

/U
pug-a-licious

Fabrizia said...

This outfit is so cute, and you look so good! I like this post!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
Cosa mi metto???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...