expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Hair




Hi everyone , did you notice something new in this pic? I just got my hair done yesterday.Yay!!!
Its trimmed and colored it to medium brown and then some bangs.Its winter time so I opted to darker tones. I dont like my copper colored hair from my last post, my hair color was  so washed out and it definetely needs some trim. Im so glad i was able to get my hair done yesterday.So what do you think of my new hair?

This is the outfit i wore today for a lunch date with my cousin :) We havent seen each other for a long time.So i was so happy that we get to spend time together today..ofcourse my little munchkin is with me too.He misses his aunt :)


Coat : Guess
Scarf : Forever 21
Sweater: Mossimo (old)
Bag: Ralph Lauren
Leggings : Guess
Combat boots : Elle @ kohls

Have a good day everyone !!! Thanks for reading ..xoxoxo

6 comments :

Kim, USA said...

Like the color and the haircut you look great with what you wear, Pril!!

Kassi said...

I love that scarf! I've been wanting one like that. Your jacket is beautiful too!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

april said...

thanks for the comments guys ..i really appreciate it :) have a good weekend !! xoxoxo

jamie said...

hello! i'm following you via bloglovin too babe! and blogger :) thanks for your nice comment! and your hair looks super good babe! awesome fall transition<3 hope your weekend is great!
x jamie

CLARILLAPILLA said...

Nice outfit!! You have a chick style!

Www.clarillapilla.com

Alyssa said...

You look lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...