expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 12, 2011

Shirt dress and Platform Maryjane Loafers





This is what i wore to dinner with one of my girl friends birthday.I love the vintage feel of this outfit.

Dress: Forever 21
Coat : Anne Klein @ Macys
accesories : Forever 21
My over used bag : Ralph Lauren
Shoes : Lauren Conrad @ kohls



Look for Less :



                                       Click here >>>     MIU MIU Mary Jane Platform Pump




                                  Lauren Conrad Mary Jane Platform @ Kohls onsale for $ 20

7 comments :

cryskay said...

what a cute dress! and those mary janes are hot! xx

april said...

thank you so much :)

Hybrid Hunter said...

Great shoes! Wow, only $20?? Amazing deal!

--Izumi
Hybrid Hunter

Kassi said...

I love that this has a vintage vibe to it. That dress is beyond adorable and looks great with the penny loafers!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Kim, USA said...

I love this outfit on you Pril. It looks very comfy and summery! The shoes is fantastic!! This shoes is at Khols for $20 that is a steal! You go thrifting you find lots of things you can do mix and match. You have the talent girl!

The Chic Etoile said...

HI BEUTIFUL GIRL!!!
I THINK YOU HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF STYLE....AND YOUR BLOG IS SO COOL!!!

WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!!! I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG....AND THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK.... :)

http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

KISSES FROM ITALY

april said...

thanks for all the comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...