expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012 !

My first outfit post of the year :) This is what i wore for New Year's Lunch date @ my house. We celebrated our New Years Eve at home with my hubby and our son Lucas...simple and intimate celebration. We went out to dinner early @ Red Ox. While waiting for the ball to drop I made little finger foods  and then we all watched the movie, Transformers which my son is so into it right now. Its an intimate family celebration and im so loving it. Jan. 1st  we have a little gathering with our close friend  for lunch at our house and this is my first outfit for the year 2012.


Top : Pacsun
Leather shorts : H&M
gladiator heels : Victor
accesories : Aldo, Jcpenney and f21

My simple tablescape 



Cheers to year 2012 !! Hopefull this would be a great year for me and my family ...Happy New Year everyone!!!! xoxox

5 comments :

Kim, USA said...

Can't beat if we celebrate holiday season with loved ones. Love your attire Pril, you carry it well. Have fun!

Kassi said...

I love this April! That top is so beautiful and I love it paired with the leather shorts. Lookin Good!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Eunica said...

idk why but something of this reminds me of JLo! sexy! ;)

cryskay said...

cute! happy new year! xx

Mademoiselle M said...

great great blog, you really have got good taste, and seems like you love fashion !!

really the pictures are great and so do the model !

www.poshnpreppy.fr

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...