expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Leopard Challenge : Aztec print

cardigan : Macys, top: Pacsun , pants : H&M , boots : Steven Madden, accesories : F21 and bebe


I combined leopard and aztec print in this outfit. I think the aztec print cardi gives the leopard outfit a casual look.Then i paired it with a tribal necklace to match with the aztec cardi. This look is versatile..it can be a day to night.You wear it with a cardi during the day  . If your going out to dinner  or  a night out with  your love one or  friends , take off your cardigan and just let the leopard top be the center of attention. Now all you need to do is fix your hair ( which i really need it in this pic lol ) and retouch  your make up and your good to go ! So what do you guys think ? I hope you enjoy..love lots xoxoxo

16 comments :

Steven Brown said...

Hi I love you're blog :)) . However, I was wondering is you can follow my blog http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com/ by clicking "join this site" in the left margin.

Kim, USA said...

Love this get up Pril! You always look great though hehe! Nice to see you yesterday, sa uulitin! Mwah!

The Planet Fashion said...

i like your blog and the outfit is soo chic and perfect for like "everyday life"
feel free to check out my fashion blog
www.theplanetfashion.blogspot.com

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

Great look! Love your cardi and blouse! <3<3

Veronica P. said...

the blouse is stunning !

Emma said...

Love it!!!! Awesome look :)

xo Emma

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving the leather skinnies and that top!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Sheryl said...

i do love your h&m pants, i believe i tried the same one too but did not look good on me at all ;(

xx
Sheryl

www.walkinwonderland.com

menina elegante said...

Just love your cardi! x

The Odd and Chic said...

You look fantastic!!

Want to become follower buddies?!

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx

EuSouPerlinha said...

Hey! I love your blog and your sense of style.
I like how you paired the two prints together! I never thought they would compliment each other so well.
Look forward to hearing/seeing more from you!

eusouperlinha.blogspot.com

mochaccinoland said...

love love love your cardigan!! <3

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

itsNikki said...

Just stumbled across your blog, thank God that I did! Interesting posts and photos you got here. I truly admire your style. Keep it up! xo

itsNikki
Fashion blogger
http://itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com/

Alina said...

Love this outfit!Great combo!

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Cute look!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.comg

chicashops said...

What brand is the cardigan from Macy's. I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...