expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 23, 2012

Look for Less : Kim Kardashian

On me : blouse - Jennifer Lopez (Kohls) , shorts : Forever 21 , heels : Jessica Simpson

When i saw a picture of Kim wearing this white ruffled blouse. I knew right away that im gonna do a look for less.Although its not exactly spot on. I thinks its also better to come up with my own  ideas.But,once in awhile its also fun this way.The Kardashians are also one of my fashion icons.They all look so chic ,glamorous and put together everytime theyre on the red carpet or on the street.


This my 4th look for the Leopard Challenge i did. There is one more to go .  I opted for a clean look this time , just black and white and add the leopard clutch to give the look a touch of print . I really love this blouse from Jennifer Lopez @ Kohls,As you can see there is an opening at the back.I think thats a sexy design of the blouse.



GET A SIMILAR LOOK :






Jessica Simpson Womens
Given- blue violet suede

Jessica Simpson Women's
Given-Black Alisin
Buy here >>> www.Heels.com

ESPRIT cotton ruffle shirt
Buy here >>> ESPRIT Sale



Urban Behavior Circle skirt with Hem- SALE


Tory Burch
Ainsley Logo Clutch









11 comments :

Baby Budget Blog said...

LOVE the back of your blouse and the shorts are really cute!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

looks AWESOME!!

esotericelle.blogspot.com

Kim, USA said...

That looks awesome girl! Keep it up!



Kim, USA

Vale ♥ said...

Your post is awesome ! Such a great idea, love how you channelled Kim's look :-)
I like your blog, if you want we could follow each other on google, facebook and bloglovin ! Also, you're invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
My Twitter

Kassi said...

I really love the top you're wearing. The back on that is gorgeous. You look better than Kim. Lovely outfit.

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Skinny said...

Cute outfit- love the open back top with the bow

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

Wow you look amazing! I actually like your shorts better than the ones Kim is wearing. Kisses! <3<3

Hena Tayeb said...

So cute. Nicely done

mathea said...

amazing look. i'll gonna do this too hahaha

francisdodson said...

I love this outfit! Very chic :) xx

www.francisdodson.blogspot.com

Blogger said...

Purchase Luxury Gucci Handbags Online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...