expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blues Clues



Yesterday  was a holiday ( Presidents Day ) that means my hubby is not working and no school for my little guy. We got nothing much goin on that day, just chillin and relaxin.So we decided to take Lucas (my son) to  Dave and Buster's, then dinner afterwards at my favorite Chinese place Pf Changs!oh yeah oh yeah...not too excited huh ,i ve been craving their shrimp w/ lobster sauce and lomein combo last week..So delish.Now im happy and satisfied :) Hubby got his usual fried rice combo.Anyways, hubby took my picture before we head out and i have to say he really did an awesome job. The lighting is just perfect, i dont have to edit it, except to blur the background a little bit. Im so happy with the results considering we only did these 3 shots.


the flash caught me again ugh! thats ok ...it gives a little drama.


In this outfit i playfuly combined blues and nudes. I think the nude scarf and boots, just give that icing on top of the cake...and the bag is the figurine on top..what the heck am i talking about? hmmm..i think somebody needs some dessert.

 jumper : Kohls , coat : Guess, jeans : pacsun, boots : Steven Madden, scarf : Kohls, bag : Dooney and Burke.
Do you like my casual get up ?Hopefully you do.

Thank you so much for reading !!! Have a great day :)
xoxoxox

April

18 comments :

mpowell said...

figurine on top?!? you crack me up gurl. nway, you creations are lovely. love the make up too!

Anonymous said...

I love your fashion Blog Pril. I will come by more often:) Keep up the good work!..You look absolutely stunning in all your pics. Have fun blogging and post more!!

-Fritzie

(I forgot my google account so I will just tick anonymous for now. LOL)

Clara Turbay said...

In love with this blog.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Kassi said...

I love your casual get up! Your blazer is fabulous and the color of your handbag is beautiful!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Damycool said...

Totally love your outfit!! Love your bag! I just discovered your blog that is amazing! I invite you to see mine! And if you wish we can follow each other!
kisses!!

Kim, USA said...

That is cute Pril. Good thing your hubby know how to take a photo it's beautiful!

Kim, USA

Marta said...

I love your outfit!

http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

vintage process said...

Great pictures! I love it!

ylenia said...

Nice outfit, my favourite piece is the bag!
Visit my blog and let me know your opinion about my latest post!
XOXO
Ylenia

Virginie's Cinema said...

Love love love!!! The shapes, the textures, the colours... perfection!

I kind of wish we had a 3 day week-end where I live too...

Virginie ♥

Indy said...

What a pretty blazer!

Annie said...

You look really pretty - love the layers and that yellow bag :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Self-Dressed said...

Love your outfit!!!

son comfy & chic!

hugs!
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

two birds said...

i love it! blue looks amazing on you and i love that blazer!

S said...

Amazing color combination!
You look adorable!
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Alina said...

Beautiful look,hon!Love the blazer!

marina miouprincess said...

cute outfit! love your jacket!
www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

i loooove your outfit! it's casual but still fab! :)

p.s. i love pf chang's!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Udderly Smooth Giveaway

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...