expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 17, 2012

Blush Focus

Dolman knit : Forever 21 , Chiffon top : Forever 21, Skirt : H&M, Mary jane pumps : LC ,bag : Kate Spade

This is what i wore last Valentines day. I was gonna wear red because i love red,  but im gonna ditch red this time and go for blush or baby pinks on that day. Although its a spring/summer color ,its hard to resist its sweet and feminine palette. Probably im just inspired of this color that some designers did at New York fashion week for their spring/summer collection.So this post is dedicated to my obssession with blush.Ofcourse, its not gonna stop from here because most likely i will be sporting this color palette more in a next few months... i cant wait for spring and summer!

A Jason Wu for target..i call this look Preppy Vintage



The Vintage Schoolgirl


I found this vintage skirt at my trip to the trift store last week.Oh my,i found 4 vintage  goodies and I cant wait to show you my vintage finds.I got excited when i saw this skirt,i love the tweed material, the soft pink and purple plaid combination and the high waist style.I was really gonna wear this last Valentines day but i think its too much of a schoolgirl look,nonetheless i love this look its too cute!

Ala vintage like editing in this photo to go with the outfit.

17 comments :

JustPatience said...

Love the soft colors. So beautiful.

Patience
You're invited to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

Cindi said...

I love the first look - the skirt is very feminie and goes perfectly with the knit :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

LOVE the soft pastel colors in the first 2 looks!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Fashion By He said...

so pretty love your style

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

Fashion by He

Boho Vanity said...

my favorite is the first outfit, you look lovely in all of them though! great style xx

My Blog: Boho Vanity

Sarah Whitney said...

Love these looks, great style, have a wonderful week hun!

Fashion to Go said...

I really like your style, very put together :)

Megha Varshini said...

love love the soft colors.. u look very pretty
megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

Kim, USA said...

You really look preppy Pril. Parang ang bata mo dito tingnan ^_^ High school life effect. I like the short outfit too. ^_^ Thanks sa bisita! ^_^ Happy weekend!

Annabel said...

I love this! you look so chic in all those pastels :)

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

i am loving all the outfits, especially the first and second one! i'd definitely wear them. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Udderly Smooth Giveaway

Elegantesque said...

you have such a pretty look !

Kisses
Hannah

Elegantesque Blog 

Gabriele said...

Very cute outfits. Love the first one. i'm following your blog with bloglovin now ^^

wolffashion.blogspot.com

have a nice day, dear!

Alina said...

I love these outfits, especially the first one!Beautiful knit!

Emma said...

I love the first look, gorgeous!!! Come see my new post :)

xo Emma

Sarah said...

Love the soft collar pallets, so pretty! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

Sarah xoxo
http://pandorasboxblog.com

mochaccinoland said...

love the first outfit! it's so soft & sweet!! perfect for valentine's day or any dates.

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...