expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 20, 2012

Colorblock : teal and cranberry red

Vest : Jennifer Lopez for Kohls, Anorak trench coat : Laundry ( Macys),bag : Kate Spade
Such a beautiful day in Michigan last Saturday.The snow has already melted and the temperature is a bit higher than those past few days and because of that it puts me in the mood to colorblock. Im so inspired with retro  and colorblock right now.I dont know why, but somehow the style speaks to me.I love the classic statement that it brings.So last week i was in a mission to look for vintage pieces at the trift store.This teal blouse is one of the treasures i found.I love the classic style, the pleat details and the grandma looking buttons.Did you notice how i layer my vest and trench coat? What do you think of it?
Vintage teal blouse : trifted , red pants : Target, nude pumps : Aldo, accesories : F21

Inspirations :

DVF photo credit: elle

Gucci  photo credit : style.com

Gucci ( credit : style.com )

Rachel Roy


9 comments :

Virginie's Cinema said...

Such a good layering idea and I love me some coloured skinnies of course!!!

Virginie ♥

ATW said...

you look super natural and beautiful! i love the colours... and especially the red trousers!!!

looking forward to your next post!! :)
xxx love from london & thanks a lot for that supernice comment!!

http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Very cute, love the vest!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

Little Tree Vintage said...

love the color blocking!

Joellen said...

Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

http://joellenlove.com

Sarah Stright said...

I love these colors together! Looks fantastic. I especially love those red pants. I must find some.
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

JustPatience said...

Gorgeous pants. Love the look.

Patience
You're invited to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

Alina said...

Really nice!Love the first outfit!

Kim, USA said...

That is cute ^_^

Kim, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...