expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Look 1 : Vintage Romance


Feb. 5, was the launching of the awaited collaboration of Target, Jason Wu for Target.Jason Wu is a high-end fashion designer, he is known to dress Michelle Obama, Kate Middleton and also some other celebrities like Ivanka Trump and Leighton Meister. His pieces have clean,classic lines ,bright colors and prints without being flashy.The outcome are modern ,wearable pieces with a touch of pure sophistication.

Last superbowl Sunday was his lauch.I wasnt able to go that day because Lucas (my son) wasnt feeling too well at that time, he had a slight fever and I dont wanna take him out.He dont wanna be left with his dad either,although they are very close buddies.Its just maybe because when he's not feeling good, he's clingy with his mommy.Aside from that, we are having a superbowl party that night.So yah its a bummer that I missed Jason Wu's launching, but family comes first. Although  I wasnt able to go that day.I was able to manage to go to Target the next day , they still have some of the pieces left although not exactly what  I've been eyeing for online. But still they are beautiful pieces, but they dont have my size anymore,what do i expect huh :( bummer again. Anyways, I still bought them...  2 blouses and 1 t-shirt dress.Im thinking of maybe styling them would somehow make it work .


 This blouse that im wearing in this outfit is the one from Jason Wu for target.They dont have size Small for me so i bought size Medium the only one left in this piece.As you can see, its a little loose,actually i like it better this way. This blouse have a vintage feel into it with the style , design and tiny white polka dot prints.I love the coiled collar design and the small delicate pleating on the sides. I love every small detail of this blouse.It is delicate,feminine and sophisticated.


Since Valentine's day is just around the corner, i decided to style this blouse in a more feminine way that has a classic vintage feel.
So this week, Im gonna do a bunch of outfit ideas for Valentines day using some of Jason Wu's pieces and I will pick which one of them that I will wear  on V-day with hubby.Would you help me? What do you guys think of my Vintage Romance look?

Blouse - Jason Wu for Target
skirt- forever 21
bag- Kate Spade
nude pumps - Jessica Simpson

Thank You for reading !!! have a nice day! xoxoxo

5 comments :

Ann Constance said...

So lovely outfit! Love your blouse - all is awesome color bow and dots!
xo

Boho Vanity said...

really nice outfit doll- you have great style xx
My Blog: Boho Vanity

Alina said...

Beautiful look!I m crazy about the skirt!

PEPA said...

Love this look, especially the heels!

Kisses from pepa:X
http://therubberdoll.com/

Kim, USA said...

That looks pretty good on you Pril. Awesome outfit.

Kim, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...