expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Look 2 : Flower Power


The blouse im wearing is another Jason Wu creation for Target. I love the combination of sheer and floral in this blouse.I was gonna pair it with a mustard colored skirt or my white skirt, but i wanna do a little something different this time and plus i worn those other two skirts a lot in my blog.So i opted this brown asymetrical skirt , I LOVE how versatile this skirt could get,you can style it as a mullet skirt ( short in front long at the back) or do it sideways, like the one in the picture,i call it asymetrical.Im thinking this might be the outfit i will wear on Valentines day with hubby. Hmmm we will see.But this is really lovely,I feel so feminine wearing this outfit.

This past few days,its been really nice.It feels like spring.So i took the oppurtunity to take pictures outside before it gets too cold again.We have few more weeks before spring actually starts and I cant wait.Bye bye coats and boots.

top: Jason Wu for Target, skirt: Forever21, bag: Kate Spade, shoes : Aldo

So what do you think of this look?

Look 3 : Lets go Sailin'

This is another Jason Wu for Target. I love the combination of stripes and colors of this blouse.For me, this is a perfect outfit for cruisin in a boat or in a big ship.I probably might wear a cute Sperry top sider shoes with this shirt.But if you feel girly,this t-strap sandals is perfect.


So these are my 3 looks of Jason Wu for Target.I hope you like it  too :)

Thank you for reading!

26 comments :

Kim, USA said...

Pril that is gorgeousness, love it!

Kim, USA

creativefashionglee said...

Loving the peek of florals and vibrant prints, definitely the trend of the season!

Have a great week. :)

Boho Vanity said...

really adorable outfits! wish i could've snagged some of his pieces xx

My Blog: Boho Vanity

Annie said...

Loving your Jason Wu pieces - especially that first blouse! Looks great tucked into the skirt, and such a cute bag :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Cindi said...

The first look with the blue top is adorable. The top it self is so pretty, but I think the pieces you paired it with makes it stand out even more :) I wish it would be warm enough here in Berlin to wear something like this for Valentines Day! I'm gonna have to think sweaters.. Brrr!

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You are so pretty! I really like all of your outfits!

RochellekeCloset said...

Such a Pretty Skirt ;=)

Izzy said...

these outfits are just so gorgeous! you picked up some amazing finds from the Jason Wu collection, lucky :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Kassi said...

So gorgeous. Seriously April, You are beautiful. I love the skirt paired with that cool top and that dress is to die for. Amazing looks!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Jelisaveta Djukanovic said...

Beautiful! :)

Join my GIVEAWAY! ;)
http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-la-coste-perfume-pour-femme.html

CMA said...

how wonderful!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

The 'sailing' dress is classic but I LOVE the first outfit! The top is wonderful, love the bright blue and the sheer inlay! The skirt is just a gorgeous cut and color!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

mochaccinoland said...

look #3 is very nice!! love the bright blue & red! it compliments your healthy skin tone. look #1 is very sweet with its soft pink.

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Constance said...

I love your top! And the dress in the second outfit looks so good on you! Gorgeous style!

Sassi said...

wow, love both of them! gorgeous looks.
X

Veronica P. said...

love the second look!

Sarah Stright said...

I really love the skirt in the first look. And that dress is in the 3rd look is beautiful.
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Junah Cagang said...

gorgeous outfits girl :) love them :)
Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

XX JUNO ♥
Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
THANK YOU :))

Jess said...

what lovely looks and great photo quality!! thank you so much for visiting my blog haha :) i love your style so im going to follow you <3

hapatime.blogspot.com

aleva said...

OMG!Your´e yo beautiful! And so is your blog. I just have to follow =)))

Lucie Srbová said...

I love both outfits so much!! I dont know what I love the most about the first one and the second dress is simply fa!! Following you on Bloglovin:)

Kisses!

Sandra said...

you look soooo beautiful xxx

would you like to follow each other? x

Ashley said...

I tried so hard to get some of those Jason Wu pieces! You're quite lucky April :). You look lovely in all those looks!

xo

Ashley

Haylee said...

This is a lovely look!

xo

Haylee

http://www.dolledupdaily.com

Virgit said...

oh my God love that blouse from target you have style it so perfectly and the second outfit is so divine wish I could be wearing dresses with bare legs right now love your outfits you are such a fashionista love your blog

Marcela Gmd said...

I like your style!!!
Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
You like art and fashion?
Have a nice day!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...