expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Leopard jeans

Hello everybody!here's an another addition of my leopard collections.I thought im done with leo prints, but this one is calling my name when i saw it at Target last week. I was also inspired by my 3 favorite bloggers rocking this number, one of the reasons why i have to have one too ! I love the washed out or fade effect in the front.It looks a little too washed out in the picture due to the flash ,but in person its just subtle.I think pairing it with 70's style, peter pan collared pastel pink sheer blouse will tone done the bold prints of the jeans ,giving it a little dressy look.

Blouse : Forever 21
Jeans : Target
heels : Jessica Simpson



 So what do you guys think?

 Inspiration for this look :

photo credits : Nanysklozet ,style scrapbook , wendyslookbook
I LOVE each of their version, it so hard to pick which one is my favorite.So what do you think,which one of them is your favorite ?

Thank you so much for reading :)

14 comments :

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Love the jeans!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

Kim, USA said...

You rock with this one Pril! I like the jeans paired with a sheer tops awesome combination. Happy Heart Day!

Kim,USA

Boho Vanity said...

so chic- they look awesome on you xx

My Blog: Boho Vanity

Alina said...

I love these jeans!They look great on you!

Chanel Tonè said...

Absolutely darling, the entire look is phenomenal!

Make sure that everyday (especially today) you tell the ones you care and appreciate how much you love them. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

I Luv Ya ;)
~Chanel

Veronica P. said...

great pair to own !

Marie said...

I love the shoes BELLE :D

Marie
oxo

http://iintothegroove.blogspot.com/

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

tionkshNice jeans, love the combination !

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Fashion Dawgs said...

The jeans are fab!

Fashion Dawgs

Clara Turbay said...

Incredible!
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.comiqualia

Sabrilett said...

Love it, I really love those pants and you combined it perfectly :)

www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

*Glam Chameleon* said...

Our blogger girls look great in leopard, and u my dear u look fab!;) U combined them very pretty, such a sweet ladylike touch is given with this blouse!! Adorable style btw!:)
kisses

Jelena
glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

Rudy said...

Thank you for your recommendation.I want to tell youTrue Religion Outlet Store is also a good choice.

David Hudson said...

Hey there :) I just wanted to comment your wonderful blog here & say that I really like your blog layout and the way you write too. You make blogging look easy lol. I currently blog too but im not nearly as good as you are. anyways nice writing, cya later
denim jeans manufacturers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...