expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My inspirations from Mercedez Benz Fashion Week


Betsey Johnson

I love the peek of leopard with  sweet color pastels

Derek Lam

Boldness of the color is tamed with a classic cut.So sophisticated without being  boring.

DKNY

casual chic

Ellie Tahari

Ellie Tahari

Betsey Johnson

Lela Rose

Rebecca Minkoff

Rebecca Minkoff

Tadashi Shoji

Tadashi Shoji

Tory Burch

Combination of prints head to toe.Different patterns but they all somehow blend in together.Brilliant.

photo credit: mercedes benz fashion week spring 2012

9 comments :

Skinny said...

The DKNY has to be one of my favs

Antonio Jurado said...

Hay look muy monos :)

Besos desde
http://www.yoavogueytuacalifornia.com/

DailyGlamour said...

nice post! I will love if you come to see my page and follow me if you like it !
xo

Baby Budget Blog said...

Of course I'm loving elements in all of these but the first has to be my fav.! LOVE her lip color too!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

mochaccinoland said...

i like david lam & ellie tahari! thanks for sharing :)

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Tere said...

great post honey, i really love the first dress, is amzinggg!

xx

mpowell said...

Just stop by for a visit and as always great post!

Sarah Stright said...

Great inspirations! I think my favorites are the first two. Just great looks.
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Lottie Loves Beauty said...

Beautiful clothes!
http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...