expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 3, 2012

Plaid Dress Shirt

dress shirt : Forever 21, nude shorts : candies @ Kohls , shoes : Lauren Conrad @ Kohls


I love this dress shirt i bought from Forever 21 over 2 months ago. It has a corset fit in the waist ,accentuated with a faux leather belt.Then a slit opening all the way down.Another thing that i love about it too is  that ,it has an A-line cut to flatter your figure.For a 5'ft shorty like me...this is a dress shirt for me.So far, this is the most flattering dress shirt ive seen,because most dress shirt I have tried on before makes me looks so short and shapeless.So im happy with this purchased !

I think pairing it with khaki shorts look a lot better on me compared to denim pants.It makes me look less short.Ya i know ,im all about height.I always wanted to be tall and i love tall people.Maybe one of the reason why i fell in love and got married to a 6 " 3 ft guy :). Yup, a 5 ft and 6 footer. He is like a tower to me..just perfect.





tribal bracelet : Forever 21   , faux leather glitter bracelet : BCBG



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

16 comments :

Staff Piusc said...

I like so much your blog!Follow you with pleasure, I really like your blog and you're beautiful.
Please, said me if you like my little page, I would be honored to have you as my follower… we can follow each other?

All the best
Valentina

RochellekeCloset said...

Gorgeous shoes :)

Lily said...

Love it! You have such an amazing style!
Take a look at my blog, you may like and want to follow, I would be sooo happy!
secretsofa-girl.blogspot.com

xxxx
Lily

Incognista said...

like your shoes :) Check out my new site with all the latest trends, inspirations , street styles and celebrity outfits that I have spotted on my trips all over the world. Tell me what you think on my recent discovery- Kendra Scott’s fashion jewelry! Follow each other? :)

http://fashionhunter4u.com

Lucie Srbová said...

You look absolutely gorgeous!!! Those shoes are beyond beauty!!! Love them so much:)
Kisses, Lucy:)

http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com

jennifer and jessica said...

Love your shoes! & how you paired nude colours nicely :)

My twin-sister & I just staretd our blog, feel free to check it out.

www.thetwinsdiary.blogspot.com

-thetwinsdiary x

fashion meets art said...

I'm so in love with these shoes. fantastic. and the look is completly amazing. great job.
you have wonderful legs.
lovely greets
maren anita

Nena said...

so in love with the entire look!!! the dress has a very unique shape and it looks spectacular on you..

Feel free to check out my blog and let me know what you think!!! I really appreciate feedback :)

xx

Nena

http://www.benena.com/

Fashionable Memories said...

I love your shoes!!! You have an amazing style!

vintage process said...

Great look! I love it!!

Lucy said...

you look so pretty and lovely in that outfit :) those shoes are amazing, they add a sort of retro touch, which I love! xxx

ATW said...

LOVE your shoes!
xxx

http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

prettymeggy said...

love how you combine your outfit! lovely color too..
take care. xoxo, Haus of Gala

Boho Vanity said...

really cute outfit! i looove that belt- adorable. <3 your blog xx

My Blog: Boho Vanity

Skinny said...

Love your nude platforms

Kim, USA said...

Only few people could pull out that kind of shirt. With the short and the shoes its amazing! ^_^

Kim, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...