expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Assymetrical skirt





skirt : H&M very similar HERE  , top : Forever 21 ,bag : Dooney and burke ,  shoes : LC lauren conrad @kohls , accesories : Forever 21

I love the coming trend of this mullet skirt ,hi-low skirt or assymetrical skirt.Who ever started to design and create this beauty is just genius. I think its a gift for petite girls like me who wanna wear longer flowy skirts ( atleast on the half side ) . Im 5ft, wearing skirts below the knee has always been a challenge. Most of the time when i see one that i really love in the store, i get a little dissapointed because it just doesnt fit right on me. I look shorter and that doesnt help when im with my 6 footer husband. Here comes the assymetrical skirt, the savior for shorties. When you take a look at the front view, your legs are exposed and the background behind legs expose the other half length of the skirt, makes it look like your wearing maxi skirt but not really. When its a little windy, i love how it flows with the wind. Its a little dramatic just like that. You can also wear it in different ways just like this HERE . Its so versatile you can wear this anywhere and anytime. With this one im wearing right now, i cant wait to take this to the beach  :)

Have a great weekend everyone! Hopefully you follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. I  appreciate it and thank you so much  :))))

xoxoxo
APRIL

16 comments :

Zorian said...

Love the outfit. Great post. Great styling.

Inês de Castro said...

I adore your skirt and your wedges. Great combo :)

Ashley said...

Beautiful skirt and I love those shoes!

xo

Ashley

http://southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com/

Pa Ul said...

interesting :0

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty! We adore this look - your skirt is super duper cute!

PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

STYLECONTAINER said...

Just discovered your blog ;) Great look, love how you mixed all these colours together!!

www.stylecontainer.nl

Boho Vanity said...

you have such great fashion. i LOVE this outfit! the skirt is so freaking chic <33 xx
my blog: boho vanity

creativefashionglee said...

Hi April, you look so cute in this look. Very spring! I love how to mixed two trends - prints and pastel.

Kassi said...

I super duper love that skirt. Gorgeous color and print! I am also loving the embellished tank as well! Great look!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Bonnie said...

Asymmetrical skirts are my favorite! They have such personality.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Axelle said...

love this outfit you bracelets are lovely as well !

yiqin; said...

i love this trend too <3 you look fab!

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

April, that skirt is fabulous. I love the style and print of it. ADORE your top! You look great :D
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Such a pretty skirt! =)


http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Very unexpected combination that works!

Yuliya said...

Very nice outfit) I like it)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...