expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 2, 2012

Bright yellow skinny pants





Top :  Jason Wu for Target , pants : Mossimo , necklace : Kohls (old) , bracelets: F21, green bracelet : gift from friend , Shoes : Aldo



Yesterday, me and Lucas made some cake pop  (  a cake ball in a stick covered with chocolate ). If you go to Starbucks all the time im sure your familiar with it. The birthday cake flavored cake pop is one of Little Optimus favorite there. So i decided that i should make my own  since i have a cake pop maker that my mom in law gifted to me last christmas. I was also thinking that it would be a great idea to make a cake pop bouquet on Little Optimus's birthday ,which will be next week ! So yesterday i did my trial and error cake pop.This is my first time and i dont wanna be freaking out next week coz i messed it up. This way i can plan out the design im goin to make. It has to be a " transformer inspired cake pop ". So HERE is the end result..im not  sure if this is exacty what i want to look like on the party.Im gonna do another batch next week and we will see ( fingers cross).

I wanna talk a little bit of my outfit here. As you've notice from my  previous post, i have been sporting bright colorful pants and to join the sisterhood of colorful pants...lets welcome Ms. Yellow!Now i have completed the primary colors ! Am i bright ? oh yeah. In honor of my cake pop making production number, I did a cake pop inspired outfit.I think the colorful balls of  the  necklace finished up the cake pop inspired look. To tame down the uber colorful ensemble i pair it with nude grey nude pumps from Aldo.So what do you guys think?

Have a great weekend everyone!




22 comments :

Simera H said...

What a cute outfit. These jeans looks fab on you.

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

RochellekeCloset said...

Nice outfit! I want those pants so pretty ;-)

my mini bag said...

Cute outfit. Loving the Jason Wu top! Great color combo too.

Alina said...

So pretty!Love the pants and the necklace and I love these pics!

Lucie Srbov√° said...

You look absolutely gorgeous, my dear!!! I love the whole thing! That top is adorable as well as your pants and I am crazy about your nude shoes!!!

Kisses, Lucy:)

Mia's Little Corner said...

Wow, you look great! Really like the yellow jeans!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

La'Shae said...

Loving the Blog! Do you love vintage wear? If so, Shop Elegant Pieces for beautiful vintage clothing and handmade jewelry!!! Stay fab chica!
SHOP: www.shopelegantpieces.com
BLOG: hairandlipstick.blogspot.com
TWITTER: Elegantpieces12
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elegant-Pieces/361556313856688

Georgi said...

i love the beaded necklace!

I'd love if you could visit my blog! I am a new fashion blogger :)

www.7wondersblog.net

Virgit said...

I'm loving your bright yellow pants sweetie and you style them so well with that blue top gorgeous

Disturbed Style said...

Amazing outfit! I love it :)

C* said...

You look so great :)

Karola said...

hey! I only discovered your blog today but I really like it! :)
you have awesome style and I love everything about this outfit - especially the pants!!!!!!!! <3
I'm your newest follower! :)

xoxo
Karola
karolasway.blogspot.com

Sarah Stright said...

LOOOOVE those pants! Such a great color. I've been debating on buying a pair of yellow ones but I'm still a little unsure...
Sarah
www.comingunstitched.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

LOVE the bright yellow pants! Thinking of getting a pair myself and paired with those nude heels, it's just perfect!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

RaindropsofSapphire said...

I Adore those yellow pants! You wear them well, yellow is not an easy colour to pull off! Hopefully you can stop by my blog sometime too!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Shels415 said...

You look great! Love your top!

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

Virginie said...

Bright yellow indeed! And fabulous too!

A cake puff bouquet sounds lovely :)

Virginie ♥

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

I love your pants and they look great with your Jason Wu top! Fabulous necklace.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Eugene Marseille said...

You look wonderful!

xx
http://eugenemarseille.blogspot.com/

Fashion Blends said...

I love your outfit! I would love for you to check out my blog!

http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Your yellow jeans with that Jason Wu top is amazing! I love the pictures with you and your son, so adorable :)

xo

Ashley

http://southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com

Miss Peregrin said...

Love the yellow pants! They are great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...