expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Denim head to toe and Bright pink lipstick



 On mommy : denim shirt : H&M , pants : Pacsun , wedge sandal : Lauren Conrad (Kohls) , necklace: Sonoma (Kohls)

 On the little guy : Gymboree shirt and pants , Children's Place Shoes


Denims are one of the most comfortable piece of clothing.So why not wear them all..denim shirt, denim pants and finish it up with denim colored sandals. Sounds a little funky huh , but when I put them all together,  each of them having different hues of blues ( including my nail polish )..they dont look too bad afterall. Then i wrap it up with a tribal necklace and bright pink lipstick. I love this new Nicki Minaj bright pink lipstick from Mac. I love that its neon bright pink, it gives you that jazzy, sweet and sexy looking pout like Nicki Minaj. Im inspired of this neon trend for spring and summer. You see a lot of shades of neon outfits from runways , streetstyles and celebrities.Lipstick and all other make up shades are no exception, they join in the neon bandwagon as well.

Yesterday was  my little guy's last day of school for Easter break. It was a very nice Spring weather yesterday and before we head out to dinner obviously we took some quick snapshots and then I realized me and my son  had matching outfits...thats too cute.


Thank you for reading  and Have a Great Day Everyone!

xoxox

April



Blooper pic i love...I totally missed the shot coz its too windy but he is just irresistably cute.

12 comments :

nikolia said...

beautiful pictures ... you look good together! ..
shirt and jeans, I like ..

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

haha...windy weather! love denim. your necklace is beautiful.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Inês de Castro said...

He is sooo cute! You both are :) I love your necklace and wedges!

Baby Budget Blog said...

I love a denim on denim outfit! Loving the shoes and lip color choice with this as well!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

arleendee said...

you and your kid are so cute! loving those shoes <3
xx
http://supikuku.wordpress.com

april said...

thank you :)

Alina said...

Great look,hon!Love the shoes and the denim shirt!

♥ Natalie said...

Yout outfits are soooo awesome! You look good in every style! I like it! And your little darling is sooo cute, aww <3 Definitely a new reader!! Hope you'll get a few more soon! :D

.sabo skirt. said...

Gorgeous outfit. It looks great on you.
Your baby is also cute.


Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Harun Ar said...

Waau.... Cantik anggun menarik....

Tarah said...

Hi April,
Allow me to introduce myself my name is Tarah (Pronounced like Sara except with a T) of Tarah and the City. I like you're blog so much so that I am following you on Blog Lovin' and twitter as well. :)

Denim is such a cool look, I love it on Rihanna ! Your neon inspired pink lipstick is stunning. You look great!

Your new follower,
Tarah and the City

Kim, USA said...

Hehe you both look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...