expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gold and Pastel


I love the combination of nude, gold and coral.I think they match with my warm skintone. Its a beautiful day today..70's F , such an early spring weather and im loving it ! When the weather is nice it just puts you in a good mood...not too obvious right ?


A snapshot  that hubby took. I swear to god , i didnt close my eyes when he took this photo, he said i blink again...hmmm really?  actually its not bad ,but a little cheesy for me but i still like it regardless.
Its pretty windy today and in this picture, it looks like im actually feeling it....like really really feeling it.

blazer : Forever 21, romper : Forever 21 , bangle : Forever 21, purse : Michael Kors, heels : Calvin Klein

INSPIRATION :

Kourtney Kardashian in Free People romper, Chanel bag, YSL sandals, Tod sunglasses

photo via Fabsugar

Ive seen this outfit of Kourtney last 2010 when she just gave birth to her son Mason and since then its been stuck in
my head and I really love how she put everything together here. I really love her style and she is one of my fashion icons.



16 comments :

mpowell said...

pril, nagphotographer na d ay karon c Tiba. hehe. Such a lovely outfit :D nway, Happy Birthday to Lucas!!

Anne said...

This colour looks great on you! Cool you show your inspiration with it.

Love,
The Style Visitor

Lia said...

really cute romper! i know the kardashians get a lot of crap but i think kourtney has great style too!

http://www.the-launderette.com (my vintage shop :)

mochaccinoland said...

yes, these colours compliment your skin tone. lovely bracelet!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

*Glam Chameleon* said...

U look marvelous hun, better than K 100 times!;) Gorgeous romper!!
kisses

Jelena
glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

Natalie Leung said...

wow beautiful shirt, love it!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Bruna Marx said...

Really nice! love the colors.

Bruna Marx said...

Really nice! love the colors.

Aida said...

My dear,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

Virgit said...

oh my you look amazing dear even better than kourtney kardashian you look so pretty that romper looks amazing on you the koral and nude combination are amzing

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

April, you look like a doll girl! I LOVE IT!!! LOVE the color combination. That coral outfit is sweet on you and gorgeous gold accessories definitely compliment it. You KNOW you look good! hahaha
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Katherine said...

I love the combo of gold and coral! Very pretty on you!

Baby Budget Blog said...

Awesome job recreating the look! I'm glad you went with the nude jacket. I like it better :) Thanks for entering my giveway! I followed you back on Bloglovin!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Kierra said...

I absolutely love this look, it is spot on with Kourtney's! The Kardashians have such great style...and so do you!

-xoxo
Kisses from Kierra

http://sophistikated1992.blogspot.com

Sick by Trend said...

love the color and print of that jumpsuit :D I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Rebecca said...

I really love Kourtney Kardashian style. She is a real inspiration. Please, visit my blog if you want. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...