expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Style: High waist

jacket : Guess , top : H&M , shorts : Forever 21 , shoes : bandolino ,bag : dooney and burke , accesories : Forever 21 , sunglasses : A/X








ice cream stop





For some reason , Im obssessed with everything high- waisted   since last autumn till now.Be either pants,shorts and skirts. I believe it creates an illusion of longer legs. Aside from that, it has that retro chic style, which is on trend right now and i really love it.  

Last weekend, me and my little buddy here went to a  birthday party , then went shopping  and then went to the playground, then out to dinner. What a fun filled day...he crashed out on our way home.The weather is crazy beautiful lately,its still in the middle of March but the weather already feels like summer.I didnt get to wear much of spring jackets but im not complaining, i love the temperature in the summer.I like to be hot than cold. I love summer dresses, shorts , chiffon blouses and cute tank tops. I love sandals and wedges. I love strolling in the park with a frappucino.I love the beach. I can go on and on......To sum up I love summer! who doesnt , right?

Have great day everyone! Hopefully you follow me on bloglovin,twitter,facebook and pinterest :)
Thank you so much guys

xoxox

April

5 comments :

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

super cute shorts. i love the lace and color. great bag. your little one is so cute. glad everyone had a great time.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

Sweet look! LOVE the pastel lace shorts and that bold floral top!! The pops of yellow were a perfect addition!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

PS., that lipstick I'm wearing is from Mac and it's called Quick Sizzle. It really is a great color and I'm so glad I bought it because at first the brightness kinda scared me :)

mochaccinoland said...

loving the florals & pop of yellow! your boy is adorable :D

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

your shorts are so cute

Mihai said...

Love it ! you are so sweet :X

FashionSpot.ro

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...