expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Take me to a Music Festival





top : Mossimo (old) , pants :  H&M , bag : Ralph Lauren , accesories : Forever 21 bracelets and bebe ring



Spring has just started, but here in Michigan the weather is soaring high like summer.Think, 85 degrees F,crazy huh considering we are still in the middle of March and its not even Easter yet. I remember  this day last year I wore  a cardigan or a spring jacket.Anyhow, because of this very warm weather, you dress for the part too. So I wore this casual comfy ensemble, then throw in a couple tribal accesories and a vintage style bag, to give a little bohemian vibe. I think this outfit is perfect to go to a  music festival like Coachella too bad i dont live in L.A. Im a music lover and going to  musical concerts during the summer months is something i  look forward to.

More about my outfit, I love this high waist polka dot wide leg trousers from H&M. Its breezy, comfy and the polka dot prints is just sophisticated. I did a casual take on this trousers by pairing it with  an 80's style,with tiny splash of neons on this cotton tank top.

Thank you so much for reading
Have a great day !

xoxox

April








15 comments :

jennifer and jessica said...

Love the look, very casual chic!

-thetwinsdiary x

Steve niklas said...

nice blog checkout mine on

http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

feel free to leave a comment

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

Super cute outfit! It's comfy and cute. Have a great weekend.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Boho Vanity said...

i want this whole outfit! i love the pants with the shirt tucked in, your legs look 5 miles long! so cute xx
my blog: boho vanity

Catherine Cason said...

love these polka dot pants!

Inês de Castro said...

Your pants are really pretty :)

Sabrilett said...

Love the pants <3 I think I could never pull it off like you did! Love the whole outfit

www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

Juli Photo Diary said...

I want your amazing pants!!

www.juliphotodiary.com

Kassi said...

I adore those pants on you! I want a pair like that, but they look AWFUL on me! I have so been enjoying this lovely Michigan weather, glad you have too. You look marvelous!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

LOVE those pants!! Cute top too! Great cut out back!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

yiqin; said...

those pants are FAB

Virginie said...

I'm thinking you are definitely on to something with these high waisted wide leg trousers...

Must get some!

Virginie xo

MolDiva said...

i am impressed by your look, love the combination love.
Follow me on bloglovin and i do the same back:)

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3276673/moldiva/follow

www.moldiva.com

Irina said...

great post!

http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

RaindropsofSapphire said...

Those trousers are really cute! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...