expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pink fever



blazer : candies Kohls similar here ,
 blush sheer top with tie : Forever 21 ,
 jeans : Levis

Hi beautiful people! I have been missing in action for more than a week . Life has been pretty much busier lately. First there was Easter.My inlaws were here for Easter , then we have to finish up building  the jungle gym and on top of that i have been spring cleaning like a crazy mad woman.

 Yesterday one of my friends invited me to a lunch party at her house ,I told my self to take a break from all this spring cleaning marathon and its about time to go out, after a week of hybernation accompanied with sweat pants all day,all week. I love to dress up,it brings out the best and happier me, obviously this what i wore.Im inspired of a tuxedo look lately . I love the tailor and polish look of it and since its spring i opted to wear my bright pink blazer. Its kinda a gloomy rainy weather yesterdery, i figured wearing brights makes me feel livelier. I hope you like it too :)

Even if im MIA in my outfit post and all that  fashion stuff...I manage to take a few snapshots of  the adventures of my

Life lately .....

flying kite with the boys! soo nice!

vegie juicing like crazy

playground

Chicken Madiera


I hope you guys enjoy :)Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxox

April


11 comments :

Inês de Castro said...

I love the photos. Your outfit is great, with the pink blazer and that awesome bag :)

Suzie Q said...

Lovely outfit! I love the bow tie blouse. Great bag! Thanks for adding the vegan juicing picture. I've been wanting to get back into juicing but have been totally slacking on that. I needed some inspiration, so thanks! =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
Style Cue by Suzie Q
$50 Shabby Apple Gift card GIVEAWAY

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You look beautiful! I love your pink blazer! xoxoxo

WhatIWear ♥ Blog said...

Hi there,

Nice blog. We love it.
We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

--
Here are some members who have already joined us.
Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
White Lace - whitelace.ro
Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

EstiloSierra said...

beautiful outfit!

estilosierra.blogspot.com

Emma said...

Loving the pink!!!! :)

xo Emma

Ashley said...

I love this look so much! The pink blazer is so pretty and you look amazing!

xoxo

Ashley

http://southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com/

JustPatience said...

Such a cute look. Love.

www.justpatience.com

momto8 said...

you look fabulous!! My fiends and I go out twice a month so we get a chance to get out of sweats too...
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
food looks delicious and nutritious!

Cindi said...

I love that pink blazer, you're totally right; a bright coloured item can really chear one up a bit on a grey day :) Delicious food pics as well, looking at the last one makes me hungry!

The White List said...

The pink blazer is definitely a stand-out piece!!!

the-white-list.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...