expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Style :Business Casual 80's style


Hi everyone ! Thanks for replying on my previous post in regards about the Tory Burch bag . I finally made the decision to use the tangerine one. Tangerine is so hot on trend right now and its different from my other bags which is mostly brown, grey, white, black ( you know ,basic colors ).I think this a perfect summer bag, as well as for fall too. The reason why it took me awhile to decide which one to get, its because its a big purchase (for me) and i want something that i could use a lot and have a different looks but also different from my other bags. With a lot of thoughts and with the help of you guys ( i appreciate it). I went for the tangerine.It has  that classic design which i really love  and the bold color of tangerine gives statement, sort of a retro look.Its gonna be quite of a challenge to style it.But hey fashion is supposed to be fun and im so excited to create different looks with this bag.

What do you guys think of the first outfit i wore with this bag?

The look :  Business casual 80's style


This look reminds me of the early 80's that my mom used to wear .This stretch high rise skinny jeans from Urban Outfitters does the job in creating this kind of look.I love how it makes me look a little longer at the legs , essential for a petite lady like me.




   purple top: Guess similar here ,
pants: Urban Outfitters
bag: Tory Burch buy similar in smaller size here
sandals : Ivanka Trump buy similar here OPTION 1 , OPTION 2 , OPTION 3 

                            


Thanks so much for reading :) Have a great day!

xoxox

April



11 comments :

Pop Champagne said...

cute casual outfit, I like the sleeves for your top!!

Bonnie said...

Your bag is fantastic. I like that color!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

lucia m said...

your heels are amazing!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Pretty Affair said...

looking very pretty! love everything, especially the colour combo! x

Baby Budget Blog said...

Awesome top! The sheer sleeves are so unexpected and fun!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Skinny said...

Love your leopard belt and your orange bag

RochellekeCloset said...

Great outfit! i love love your bag ;-)

Ria :) said...

i love the colour of ur top and bag, they match perfectly together, your blog is just so lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon :)

ENTER MY 'A QUESTION OF' T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY!
(open to all)
http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
x

Dressing Up For Me said...

Wow, you´ve made the purple orange combo look good! Glad that you chose the orange one, I´d choose it too. ;)

I´m your 101st follower!

Kim, USA said...

Loveliness! ^_^

Blogger said...

Buy Authentic Gucci Handbags Online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...