expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Style : Prints on Prints







top : Lauren Conrad (Kohls), Pants : H&M , belt : H&M, bag : Michael Kors, accesories : forever 21

After featuring some pastels and brights. I wanna take it up a  notch a little bit by mixing prints on prints. A little tricky to style and feels a little wierd if your not use to it...but fashion is about having fun and taking risks.If your feeling it...go for it.

The trick in mixing prints is finding the same color scheme and mood. In styling my ensemble here, I started with this high waist wide leg polka dot pants.If you take a closer look of those dots, its actually blush in color and so i look for a blush colored printed top in my closet. I found this 2 layered chiffon top and i tuck it in exposing the upper flowy layer and its because the pants is highwaisted it actually covers it up pretty good, then i accent it with a wine colored obi belt. I got really excited when i put it all together , because i just love the combination of the two pieces. Its like  making a collage project. Then ofcourse accesorizing, cant go without it... right?

I hope you like it too and thank you so much for reading.
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

xoxoxo

April

13 comments :

lia said...

i think the risk was definitely worth it. your prints on prints looks great!

http://www.the-launderette.com

shannon said...

This is such a comfy and feminine look. I love polka dots and you paired them nicely with the salmon flowy top.

Boho Vanity said...

this is so pretty- i love the flow of the pieces
Jordan xx
- Boho Vanity Giveaway -

Baby Budget Blog said...

Huge fan of those pants!! Love that you paired it with that sweet floral top! Great mix of prints!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

mochaccinoland said...

i like mixing prints too! that top of yours is so sweet :)

happy easter!! ♥

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

so perfectly put together <3

Kassi said...

I am so jealous of your ability to wear those high waisted, flowy-legged pants. They always look terrible on me. Too short for my long legs. Anyway I love your pattern mixing - so fun and vibrant!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

MP said...

Love the laid-back vibe of your look!

Stefania B. said...

i love those polka dot pants! you look great!

Rollolollo
Bloglovin

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

Love this post^^ You have such a great blog!

cutey GIVEAWAY♥mfashionfreak

I have a giveaway on my blog and I'd love you to join <3

Skinny said...

Loving those hm polka dot pants!!

allie said...

such a romantic outfit! I love it.

wanna follow each other?
http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

Sheryl said...

I love this outfit!! The lipstick is so pretty on you ;)

xx
Sheryl

www.walkinwonderland.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...