expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thats What Makes You Beautiful


What makes me feel beautiful :

- when steve look and smile at me
- when my little boy says im beautiful even if im in my pj's and morning stars
- when i got married
- when i became a mom
- my man's kisses
- my boy's kisses
- after a mani- pedi
- blow dry and styled hair
- new clothes , new shoes and new purse
- sore from workout
- drinking my green juice
- doing my nightly face routine
- when i smile in the mirror
-  when i make someone smile and laugh
- make - up
- being called beautiful, not many tells me but when someone do, it lights up my day

When i read this post from A cup of subtle tea via coming unstitched . I am inspired of it and  decided to make my own version.Its a great feeling to remind us once in a while what makes us  feel beautiful. Being beautiful is being yourself and having confidence.

You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face
And show the world all the love in your heart
Then people gonna treat you better
You're gonna find, yes you will
That you're beautiful as you feel.
- - - Carole King "Beautiful"

What about you what makes you feel beautiful?





He has been into the pirate thing lately .His favorite show in disney channel  right now is Jake and the Never Land Pirate and last Friday , we are off to watch the animated movie " The Pirates ". Awesome family time !


Sweater : H&M
skirt : Forever 21
accesories : Forever 21
bag : Michael Kors  similar  here  OPTION 1 ,OPTION 2 ,OPTION 3
loafers : Michael Kors similar here OPTION 1 , OPTION 2 , OPTION 3

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day and hopefully you had a great weekend too :)
Follow me on bloglovin, twitter ,facebook and pinterest ..THANK YOU !!

xoxoxo

April

30 comments :

Stylist Steph said...

I love this look! Everything is so cute. I love the leopard print belt that really completes the look. You look amazing!

www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

Sabrilett said...

Aww he's so cute :) you look great, and such an inspiring post, loved your skirt and top

www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

Brenda evans said...

nice look, u're one stylish mom!

mochaccinoland said...

u look lovely in this outfit! love the neutral tones with a little touch of leo print. love this post! tells us how to appreciate the little things in life <333

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

such a lovely outfit! following you now :)

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

UnA said...

aww so cute!
You look lovely as usual
xoxo

Tiffany said...

Great post and I love your outfit! Will be following your blog!

http://tiffiemonster.blogspot.ca/

Ashley said...

Your son is so very cute! I love this post <3

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Carla Florendo said...

i love this look. everything is just perfectly put together - the colors and cut. I also like your list, hehe. i think that would make any woman feel beautiful!

xo, Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love the look <3 Great color combination with a pop of leopard =) Your boy is so cute! X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

cryskay said...

love this neutral look! your lil' man is adorable! xx

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love this fresh and neutral look with a touch of something wild! ;)

What makes me beautiful? My hubby´s smile. :)

Virginie Bélanger said...

You are beautiful sweet girl, in more ways than one!!

This outfit is perfect, love the leopard highlights :)

Virginie xo

Jennifer said...

I really like the colors in your outfit. You son is so cute! My cousin went through a pirate phase around that age too haha

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Nikki @ The Ginger Diaries said...

I love this outfit! So chique! x

Skinny said...

Loving your leopard accent belt!!

when BABI speaks said...

you look lovely in this outfit and that boy is so cute and adorable! :-)

Babi

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty!


devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

Kim, USA said...

Looks like Lucas has a fair share of being a fashionista now. I like his Mr Hook ensemble so cute. And you too mama you are always gorgeous! By the way, I am going to make these post too what make you beautiful...gonna poke you when I post it. ^_^ By the way, give the me link of that voting page..I am going to vote for yah! -wink-


Kim, USA

Suzie Q said...

Oh my, I love this outfit with the color combination! The loose sweater goes so well with the skirt and you paired it so well with the leopard belt. You have such a great style!

xoxo,
Suzie Q
Style Cue by Suzie Q
PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Super chill and cute!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

Fashion Lookbook said...

Love your shoes.

sharon lei said...

What a stylish mama you are!! So cute.. and your son is super adorbs, too! Wishing you a wonderful week!

xx Love & Aloha

Bubble My Licorice said...

awww you are sooo cute together!!
I love your outfit! :)

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

Ioana-Carmen said...

u are so hot!
Fashionspot.ro

Kendra Alexandra said...

Cute photos
Loving your blog more than ever!
You're such an inspiration :)
Follow each other on GFC?

Kendra
StolenInspiration.com

Sarah Stright said...

Love your "beautiful" list. And that skirt is so gorgeous!!

Minnie said...

this post is so cute :)
and i love the outfit ♥
your son is sooo cute ♥♥♥

Lina ♥ (a swedish photo blog) said...

You really are a stylish mom (:
Cute kid.

RaeAbigael said...

love the outfit! :)

anyway, im having my first blog giveaway! please do join and visit if you have time pretty. :) http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2012/04/first-blog-giveaway.html

Have a nice day! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...