expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Windy Day






jean jacket : GAP similar  here ,
top : Forever 21  similar here,
pleated colluts : h&m ,
 accesories : Kohls and forever 21 ,
 wedge : Jessica Simpson buy here



Hi everyone ! Yesterday was very nice and warm.. but its just windy like crazy. The wind just keeps blowing my hair and colluts all over the place. Obviously im not a model, i dont know how to pose (u know what i mean ) how much more for  crazy windy days like this.All i was thinking at that moment is   to stabilize this colluts that is all over the place.Imagine if thats a skirt..oh my lord ! Gladly my hubby managed to take a few good snapshots :) I hope you like it.

In fashion websites lately ,everybody are talking about Coachella a big musical festival in LA that started last weekend. Aside from its performers its also famous for its star studded audience. The likes of  Kate Bosworth, Vanessa Hudgens, Nicole Richie, Whitney Port, Lauren Conrad and many more. All of them wearing music festival inspired looks. Since i dont live in LA and obviously i didnt fly there for that. Im just gonna do a Coachella inspired look.If i was there, this is what i will wear...hmmm maybe change those wedges into a pair  of toms or flat sandals.So what you guys think?

Here are some of the celebrities who went to coachella last weekend. All photos via Refinery 29 . Check Refinery 29 for more pics and news .
kate bosworth looking cool in her Hunter boots , Lea Michelle and Lauren Conrad all girly

Vanessa Hudgens and Diane Kruger

Michelle Tratchenberg and Emma Watson

Thanks for reading guys..Have a great day!

xoxox


April

22 comments :

Hallie said...

Hi April, Thank you for visiting my blog. I love your blog! love your style, love the way you talk about your life, and of course love your little one too, we have so much in comment, am I right? :) XX

arleendee said...

I am loving this outfit so much! especially the dress and the wedges <3 love your blog, xx
http://supikuku.wordpress.com

The Scent of Glamour said...

Great outfit!!
I love the shoes!

If you want, check out my blog:
http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

Seriously, I thought March was the windy month! It's so windy today and I too am wearing a nude outfit with a denim jacket :) Sucks though cause my skirt keeps blowing up! Very embarrasing!! LOVE your jewelry in this post.

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Floortje said...

I really like your blog dear!
Keep posting!

XO

Liesl said...

This look is beautiful on you!!! So glad I stumbled upon your lovely blog! :)

mpowell said...

like it! keep it coming :D

Clara Turbay said...

Inspiring and great fashion concepts!

Kassi said...

Windy days are the absolute worst to photograph in! But you look great in your shots! The dress is so pretty and I really like your shoes!
I am always interested to see coachella fashions - I think Emma Watson is my favorite!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Bea said...

Cute outfit ,I love how you put together the denim and the nude collutes :).
http://aucoindubisou.blogspot.com/

Manuella said...

simply gorgeous! :D

Minnie said...

this outfit is amazing *__*
love it ♥

MarieAntoinette said...

Great outfit, I love the way you look :)
Enter my ROMWE giveaway! ♥

Skinny said...

Really like how you paired the jean jacket with your outfit-cute!!

Ioana-Carmen said...

You look amazing! I have the same shorts and just love them :X

xoxo Kellz* said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwww u look amzing:)

Ashley said...

This outfit is so cute April! Makes me wish I never threw out my old Gap denim jacket!

xo

Ashley

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

I love your skirt! ^^

RochellekeCloset said...

I want that skirt! you look so pretty ;-)

thestyleflux said...

Love your style! that dress looks so pretty! :)

Kaye Awatin
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Milena said...

Lovely outfit, very girly color! The coachela pics are great!

Milena
www.milenalovesthis.com

C* said...

You look so cute :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...