expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 7, 2012

Girls just wanna have fun




Dress : Macys
Obi belt : H&M
Sandals : Ivanka Trump
bag : Tory Burch
bracelet : Kohls


Hi everyone ! Last weekend me and my girls Vanessa and Shirly ,meet up for lunch at Brio at Sommerset Mall then afterwards we went to watch Tim Gunn's fashion show which is in the mall as well. It was a lot fun catching up and bonding with these two girls. I dont get to see them much often now, so i was really excited to finally spend some time with them. So aside from all the catching up , i got these girls to do some little production number in the blog and be my special guest . We all had a great time and we just laugh our hearts out the whole time.

 
Meet Vanessa ! Doesnt she look lovely in her maxi dress, i love how she pair it with a blazer. So chic and trendy


Meet Shirley ! So chic and elegant..I love the color block ensemble, very stylish


I got sneaky and played papparazi on these lovely ladies



They played along with me and so we did this ala paparazzi production number. We are giggling the whole time like teenagers...very cute.These girls sure do know how to have fun.

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you guys had a great weekend too.

Stay tune for more at Sweet Escape

xoxoxo

April

p.s. just incase if you notice something..i stained my dress with a salad dressing, im a messy eater




11 comments :

RochellekeCloset said...

you look all pretty ;-)

Izumi said...

love your orange bag!

Also, I just announced my giveaway to win a beautiful necklace, enter to win here!

Anna said...

You guys look beautiful and appeared to be having fun!

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

amazing outfits :)

chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

you all look so chic! i love each and every outfit. love your dress and obi belt. beautiful colors.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

silhouette said...

beautiful outfits!!love the blue dress!

Tere Ávila said...

great great looks honey, i really love themmmm!

nice to meet your blog!

xx

Floortje said...

I really like your blog dear!
Keep posting and go for it :)

XO

Baby Budget Blog said...

That blue color is soooo gorgeous! Love the material and cut of the dress and also that leather belt was the perfect addition!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Black Wedge Open Toe Shoes said...

No matter where are you , you just looks so good and try the Black Leather Hobo Handbags and the best quality black leather shoulder bags Women enjoy at cwmalls.com with you!

Susan said...

Hi! I've been eyeing the Robinson Tote (reminds me of a cheaper version of the Prada double zip tote).

Just curious, how heavy is it? I'm also on the petite end and am wondering whether the bag will overwhelm me. Bag looks lovely on you though, so I'm really considering! Please let me know.. is it very heavy to carry?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...