expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Errands day is Sneakers day




Sweater : Guess
leather jacket : American Rag
wedge sneakers : Candies similar here and here

 
The hype is all about the comfy and chic looking Isabel Marant wedge sneakers. Im not really a big fan of sneakers but that all change ever since i lay my eyes on wedge sneakers. Obviously because its a wedge..its adds height, perfect for shorty's like me :)

Today im 37 weeks and 1 cm dilated ! I had my last ultrasound this morning and baby girl is looking healthy, the doctor said she is already 6.9 lbs ! thats pretty big for me considering she is not even born yet and who knows when she's gonna exactly come out....and that could be anytime and anyday from now, hopefully she will not be overdue. When Lucas was born he was only 6.7 lbs and i had him at 37 weeks too. Im so ready to welcome my baby Olivia.

Inspiration :


Charlotte

credit :www.fashionguitar.com
 
 
Miranda Kerr

credit :www.upscalemag.com
 
 

Dakota Fanning

credit :www.thechroniclemag.com 

Alessandra Ambrosio

Ashlee Simpson

3 comments :

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

lovely outfit! love the big scarf!


http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

libys11 said...

rocking those wedge sneakers!!! :D
you are blooming dear! :D
happy holidays!

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Dressing Up For Me said...

I´ve always wanted try the wedge sneakers but I don´t know if I could pull it off.

You´re looking great, April! Olivia is such a pretty name, can´t wait to welcome your little darling soon. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...