expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 4, 2013

Bundle of Joy






She's finally here, our family's most awaited bundle of joy... our precious little princess, Olivia Lourdes.She was born Jan.4 at exactly 2:00 pm, weighs 7lbs. and 21 inchess tall.Whats in the name ? Olivia - a latin in origin ,from an olive tree- a symbol of beauty,dignity and fruitfullness. Lourdes - my mom's name. She's in heaven now with the lord and i really miss her, every single day of my life.

I cant believe she's one month old already....next thing i know, we will be celebrating her first birthday, then she will be going to preschool and so on and so forth with all the milestones of her life.Thats why i always hug, kiss, cuddle, dance her all the time,almost all day long.....i do the same thing too with my first born Lucas.Its such an intimate bonding with my kids.They grow so fast..so now while they are still little i spoil them with lots of hugs and kisses.

Happy one month old my baby princess.You are a dream come true.Mommy,daddy and Lucas feel so happy and so blessed to have you in our life. Love you baby....

1 comment :

Chahana said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, she is beautiful!
I wish you all the best!

http://invalerie.blogspot.com.au/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...