expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 7, 2013

What to wear : one month postpartum


 Its been awhile since i havent done an " Outfit of the Day " post. Its been awhile too since i get to dress up. Every single day im in sweatpants or pj's.....just staying in, taking care and cuddling up with my one month old baby princess,Olivia. I just love every minute of it...i carry her all the time.People are like " When are you putting that baby down? " that kind of thing.She's always in my arms because its irresistable, babies smells so good.Anyways, i can go all day talking about my baby. But since this a personal style fashion blog....im gonna stick to fashion , although im gonna drop some mommy-baby-family  post here and there. But the posts are mostly about fashion related ideas, thats why its called  Sweet Escape. Its my outlet from being a mom and a wife. Sometimes we just need that little space for ourselves and i believe each one of us should have that little space . It could be anything as long as you enjoy it. I believe that i need to take care of myself too so i can  be better in taking care of others. Its means that i have to put myself together emotionaly,spiritualy and physicaly so i can give the best of me.

Last weekend, it was one of my friends birthday and we went out to dinner. My hubby took care of the two kids, he is such a sweetheart. Its been awhile since i havent seen my girls, so i was really excited to see them again.





About the look :

One month postpartum is one of the most challenging to dress up with. My tummy is not really back to normal yet , i still have a little bump.Im not rushing things though ,im taking it slow because im breastfeeding. The only thing that i really need to breakthrough is to stop my cravings for chips,cakes and chocolates.For some reason, i have those cravings after im pregnant,not the other way around.

So to camouflage my saggy bump, i chose this chiffon dress shirt that i bought from Forever 21 last year.


blazer: Candies @ Kohls
dress shirt : Forever 21
leggings: Guess
boots : INC @ Macys

 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
 

9 comments :

Dressing Up For Me said...

Hello there gorgeous! Being a new mom suits you, I can see that glow in your pics. I wanna steal that red coat you´re wearing too! ;)

SunnyToast said...

I can see the glow on a new mom! your outfit is perfect!

Virginia said...

Amazing pics with all this snow!!! your are so pretty!
kisses!

Jessille said...

you all are gorgeous! cool boots

check out my blog/join my giveaway?
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

TheTinyHeart said...

Looking like a hot momma in those high heeled boots! I think you look fabulous! I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
JCrew giveaway!

Sarah Hartley said...

Those boots are KILLER! Happy Valentine's Day!

his little lady said...

That outfit is just the perfect thing to hide that post baby bump. I think you are gorgeous girl! You got that new mommy glow ;)
xo TJ

Heather said...

Gorgeous outfit :)


www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Glamour ZONE said...

love the whole otfit but mostly the boots and the leather pants.you look amazing.wanna follow each other?http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/
kisses from kenya
GlamourZONE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...