expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spring Forward : Prints on prints


Its pretty obvious that we still have snow here in the midwest.Im just so tired of this weather.Ok,enough of the complain. I cant wait for spring and summer , as a result of my impatience.I wore a spring inspired outfit yesterday.Big,rich,bold and bright prints.Im so inspired of combining prints on prints.Im always fascinated with colors,florals and vintage inspired prints.
 
Though this printed cropped trousers that i bought at Loft was last falls collection. I think its a prefect combination with this rich bold paisley top which my friend gave me... I love it, it reminds me of Hermes scarves.



top : Arden B. similar SPLURGE HERE or STEAL HERE
pants : Loft buy HERE
bag : Diane Von Furstenberg similar HERE
shoes; Style&Co similar STEAL HERE or SPLURGE HERE
coat: Calvin Klein


Have a great week everyone!
love,
April

5 comments :

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

lovely outfit! love the ag and the shoes!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Sisters Marie said...

i just love the colors in the outfit. great print mixing, but LOVING the coat most!

Sisters Marie
Start your closet on BISTM!

Elfena said...

I love your bag!You have a great style, what about following each other?

Fashion Dawgs said...

I adore print on print.

Fashion Dawgs

The Simply Kelly said...

nice outfit dear and congrat to u....olivia is so cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...