expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 18, 2013

Winter Pastel


I love pastel and  georgette blouses. I love the delicate and feminine style of it, a real girly girl. As we all know,pastel is the color for spring and summer. But I think we can get away with it , by pairing our favorite pastel with winter hues like greys, brown and other earth tone colors. This cold winter weather makes me dismal , so that is why I opted to lighten up a bit with this blush blouse and besides it was a day we celebrate love.
 
I love this leopard booties I bought during the" after Christmas shopping" last year. I think finishing it up with this wild pair , gives a little bit character to my simple minimalistic outfit .
 
Happy belated Valentines day everyone! Did you had a great Valentines day? I did :)
 
Have a great week !
Blouse : Forever 21
Coat : Guess ( last year )
velvet leggings : Vera Wang
bag : Kate Spade
booties : Calvin Klein
lipstick : Nicki Minaj for MAC




7 comments :

Amanda Chic said...

Love your look!! you are pretty :)

http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

A chic kiss ;)

Descontraidas said...

You look so lovely, i love the blouse, you have a great blog, would be great if we follow each other, let me know !
xoxo

www.descontraidas.com

StyleIDnet said...

Cute outfit. loving the blouse and your hair :)
xx,
** Style Id Net **
** Style Id Net on Twitter**

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

Love that top! Love the leopard booties! It's like sweet n wild! HAHAHA You look great.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Dressing Up For Me said...

I love the combination especially that gorgeous top! I do have a habit of mixing pastel with grays because they usually turn out great. ;)

Rebekah Wing. said...

aw... this outfit is so lovely! you're such a beauty and I really like the combo of pink, grey and leo. LOVE IT!
keep up the amazing work with your blog, dear. can't wait to see and read more!

xx Rebekah


http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

McStylePhilosophy said...

Beautfiul! :) Really like your style dear ;* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...