expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Forever thankful



 
Forever Thankful
 
for my friends Shirley, Devi, Joy, Rowena, Peachy, Jams, Lanie and most of all my bestest bestfriend Vanessa.
 
 Another year has passed and we look back on our past years highlights of life. We think about our goals for the future and reflect on the past year. These are all thoughts that may came up on a birthday, but the main thing is to use a birthday as an opportunity to celebrate life and be joyful for the chance to be with friends and family.
 
My dear friends, you guys are the greatest
you make me laugh till my cheeks hurt
you accept and understand my silly self
you share your time and effort to be there for me.
 
Thank you for everything !



No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...