expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Style : Floral denim


Hi beauties ! Today im featuring this  floral bleached wash denim by LC lauren Conrad. I love the subtle bleached floral prints of this jeans,  but aside from that I also love the fit. On the tag it says skinny jeans but when I tried it on, its a boyfriend style jeans fit on me. I guess their sizes runs big. It doesn't matter if it doesn't fit snugly on the legs coz I always wanted a boyfriend style jeans. Im  a big fan of boyfriend jeans, everytime I see somebody wearing them I wish I can wear something like that too but everytime I see one in the stores and try them on. It doesn't fit right  coz its way too baggy and I look too short (er). So I got lucky with this one, Im glad I found them. Bonus points: very comfy!


 
top : Elle
vest : Jennifer lopez (old)
pants : LC
bag : Dianevonfurstenburg
boots : Zara
necklace : Charming Charlie
 
 
Here is my 2 months old baby girl, her name is Olivia :)
 
Have a great week everyone !
 
Love ,
  April
SHOP THE LOOK :
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

9 comments :

Kim Alston said...

April, they look really good on you doll. You look so pretty. I love your hair. Your baby is beautiful.

Aeroplane and Apparel said...

you baby is so cute. its so nice that you still make time for fashion. check out my blog at

http://aeroplaneandapparel.blogspot.com

vitaMinn style said...

Great blog, first time here! I love your pants, I have been searching for cute, colorful and patterned pants too for spring.

Grace
http://vitaminnstyle.blogspot.com/

Maricel Pesiao said...

been awhile since i checked your blog and lots of awesomeness! cute looks. :D and of course Olivia next trend sette.

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Nice pants!

www.Fashioncontainer.com

Fashioncontainer Facebook page

Denisa said...

So nice pics and zour outfit is great. I like it. Would zou like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com

Milex said...

I am so proud of you now.

RochellekeCloset said...

Oh my god what did I missed??? you just had a baby? she's so adorable! Congratz

xoxo

Glee said...

Hi April! I love your printed boyfriend jeans, they look great on you and you styled them very well.

I also love the photo of you and your baby. Would love to feature it at creativefashionkids. You can include other outfit photos of your baby in the feature too. Let me know. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...