expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 11, 2013

2013 Summer Trends I love


Hi beauties ! Summer is just around the corner, few  more months from now and we will be enjoying the  warmer temperature and the beautiful sunlight, with that, lets all start shopping for stylish summer essentials and trendy pieces. Here are the collections I put together from this trendy apparel  store, CHOIES .

Look 1: Modern Baroque

 
This is a perfect outfit for a movie date night with my hubby. I love the baroque prints of this shorts and top combo, it is rich, classy and edgy ,it reminds me of Balmain . I think I cant go wrong by pairing this pieces with a studded  bag , round sunnies , and cut out heels, I love that it is a pointy toe, for a petite girl like me giving an illusion of height and long legs is definitely a must.


Look 2: Casual Vintage
 
Nothing is more comfy in the summer than a pair of denim shorts. I would love to wear this outfit for shopping, festivals and fairs ,weekend brunch , parks....anywhere actually, as long as there is no restriction from wearing distressed shorts. To amped up the look and make it chic, I love this polka dot vintage blouse to go with it and a fun jelly bag. For added comfort, you gotta have this stylish ankle strap sandals. I have seen a lot of street style bloggers wearing this style of sandals and its so chic. You don't have to sacrifice chic for comfort. This outfit is all in one.

Look 3: Chess Print


 
I LOVE this dress...its a Louis Vuitton S/S 13 inspired chess print dress. Retro chic .
Louis Vuitton S/S13
 
Look 4: Vibrant Colors


I love the revival of the retro-mod look, inspired by the playful side of bold rich prints and colors. I love this statement outfit to wear  on summer parties, get together with your girls or your Friday casual office attire.

Look 5: Black, white and clear plastic

 
I love this trend, such a clean look. I think anybody can pull off a black and white outfit. Its simple and basic. I love the design of the mesh hem of this dress, its unexpected, modern and youthful. Pairing it with transparent clear sandals is just perfect to go with the dress. Now I'm ready to paint the town red with this black and white ensemble. You don't have to bare all to be sexy. Less is more. 
 
So what do you guys think ? Do you like the pieces I put together ? Do you have any summer fashion trends do you like to share? 
 
For more trendy and stylish apparel...shop at CHOIES. There are so many to choose from and they have new products coming every week. Aside from ladies fashion they also offer men's fashion. 
 
Have pleasant day everyone!
 
Love,
 
April 
 
 
 

11 comments :

Kim Alston said...

I love the boards you put together! They are ultra chic! I love black & white fashion. It's always instyle and looks classy :D I'm also loving the colors mint, orange and yellow. Very punchy and uplifting.

sara xoxox said...

i love these looks! you have such great taste, i'm now following your blog (:

http://sara-says.co.uk xx

casper+pearl said...

love this post! drooling over your blog right now!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

janettaylor said...

Such a gorgeous post!

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

great post! I love these trends as well :)




http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Claudia Castro said...

that romper in the first photo is adorbs!!

www.mywildmess.com
thanks for visting :)

Claudia Castro said...

that romper in the first photo is adorbs!!

www.mywildmess.com
thanks for visting :)

Alexandra Zakharova said...

awesome trends and this selection is stunning!!!! Well done, nice choice!!! Great pictures as well! Followed you here and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
Have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Lea Hudson said...

I love look 4 !!!

www.leahudson.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

I love all your choices, April! That chess dress looks so 70s with a modern twist especially the colors. :)

Jeannette said...

The First one is my Fave!!! So nice!!!
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...