expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Summer Wish List

 
 
 
black and white chess romper
Choies lace stiletto
Choies white pointy sandal
Choies bowknot skirt
Chloe handbag
 


peplum bathing suit
Asos beach dress
Tory Burch loafers
Nasty Gal lips shirt
 
Summer is just around the corner . Michigan weather is getting higher as the days goes by, but its been raining quite so often too. It  doesn't matter as long as I retired my heavy puffy coat .for atleast 6 months. So today I came up my wish list for this summer. I' m sure I still get more wishes as soon as summer is here lol. But for the moment these are the things I 'm drooling on. So which items do you like here?

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day beauties!!!
 
Love,
 
April

12 comments :

Kim Alston said...

great wishlist!!! I love that bag and skirt! :D have a great weekend April!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Createyourscene said...

Really like the wish list :) mine looks similar ;)..

Warm regards

Charlotte

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I'm dying over that peplum swimsuit! I want one too!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Milex said...

Absolutely adore this

Gail J said...

nice!

Men Trend said...

So nice! Really great!

GIVEAWAY on my blog!
http://mentrend.blogspot.be/2013/04/give-away-ipad-or-iphone-cover-is.html

Dressing Up For Me said...

The yellow printed skirt looks divine, April! :)

Maddie said...

Gorgeous wishlist! Love that swimsuit!
Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Rakel said...

nice selection! ;)

charmeuse said...

Nice swimsuit ;)

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

monicaharmony said...

Love the romper!


Monica Harmony's Blog

KT's lifestyle said...

I just follwed you on google connect! :) I like the shoes. :)

xx,
KT KT's lifestyle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...