expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 29, 2013

Ombre hair and ombre shirt


Hi beauties ! Its been awhile I haven't done OOTD....just been crazy busy with stuffs going around the house. One of the things I did ,was doing some spring cleaning on my sons room, from his clothes that he grows out with and toys that have been broken and some that he didn't play with it anymore. As I go through all his stuffs, I just can't believe how they grow so fast , how quick their transition and their change of interest on quite a few things. Its amazing how this little peanut, once in my womb and now , a bright ,bubbly and happy go lucky five year old kid, with so many questions about everything and very curios about every little thing. Just one example, my husband told me after he had put our son to bed, He said our son asked him how did we get light , then my hubby answered , its from electricity, then what is electricity...so and so forth follow up question and answer portion. Then even sometimes I found myself not able to answer some questions! and I will just go...."oh mommy will have to do some  research about that or I will just go " oh look at the sky isn't it beautiful " some sort of distraction. I feel kind of guilty about the latter part. Kids nowadays are so bright, its amazing and Im so proud him.
 
Now lets talk about my OOTD, what do you guys think of my new ombre shirt ?  I love the subtle floral details and most of all its ombre which matches my new ombre hair. I love that this shirt could in be worn in different ways , with shorts or long pants . Since Im petite Im planning to wear it as a dress too by putting a belt on it...I just need to have short shorts underneath or else my bare butt cheeks will be all over the place....ain't too modest for mommy.
 
Anyways, I don't want to keep you long. I hope you guys had a great weekend and may all of us have a great week ahead.....thanks for reading !

Love,
April


tie dye shirt : Nordstrom
pants : Pacsun
sandals : Zara (old)

SHOP THE LOOK :

4 comments :

Kim Alston said...

April, I love your outfit and hair doll. Your hair looks so good like that. Your little one is smart! Feel blessed. There's so many inflicted with autism and other things. It's truly a blessing when a child is healthy and active. HaHa about the shirt. I think it will look really cute styled that way.

Jodie Marie said...

Wow, love that shirt! Looks great with the hair x


www.whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

You're gorgeous! Love the ombre top--it goes with your hair so well! That little story about your son is really sweet; I think it's wonderful how inquisitive and curious children can be, as well as amazing how fast they seem to grow! Fantastic look, my dear! :)

xo,
Sabrina
http://www.rougespark.com

Danielle said...

great shirt!

xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...