expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring trend : The Sheer

 
 
Hi beauties ! Aside from florals and pastels as a go to outfit for Spring/Summer 13, sheer clothing like chiffon, tulle, lace and georgette are at the top of my go to Spring/Summer  list. What I love about it is the drama and the fairy tale look of it. I also love the softness , the flow and the delicateness .Its a sort of like a peekaboo of your assets, kind of like showing something off, of your body part, but not really. Ever since I became a mom, for some reason my style has evolved into more feminine and sophisticated look. I think its because it suits on my lifestyle better, with having children you want to be comfortable and chic at least. Sheer tops are just perfect to that criteria. Here are few snapshots of my OOTD. So what do you guys think ? One question, is pairing it with bright neon strap  sandals  go perfect with it or a pastel or nude sandals ? I wanted to add a little pop of color in this outfit, that's why I chose to pair these. But I just want to know what you fashionistas think.
 
Hope you guys had a great Easter weekend and stay tune for more postings here in Sweet Escape !
 
Love ,
April
 
 




TOP  and SKIRT : Forever 21
CLUTCH : BCBG


SANDALS : Prabal Gurung for Target buy HERE

SUNGLASSES : Prada buy HERE
NECKLACE : Macys


SHOP THE LOOK :


 

6 comments :

Kim Alston said...

April your skirt and top look really pretty together. Love the neutral palette. The yellow accessories really look good with it. I love chiffon and tulle. They are ultra feminine fabrics.

allprettyandnice said...

very lovely shoes!:)



www.allprettyandnice.com

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

such an amazing look, dear!love the colors :)



http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

allmouthandtrousers said...

YES!!! Loving the pop of crazy yellow with neutrals! Check out my profile pic - I'm working the neutrals and bright yellow there, too!

AllMouthAndTrousers

mochaccinoland said...

u look lovely. love the pink with the tan <3

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

I think neon goes well with pastel and your outfit´s the perfect example! You look so fresh, April. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...