expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 8, 2013

Stripes and Floral

 
Hi beauties ! How was your weekend ? Me and my family were busy the whole time. Dinner with relatives and running errands here and there. In times like that , my trusted flats is on call for duty. At least the weather wasn't that bad, still a little chilly , but a nice thick comfy sweater is good enough. Spring is here finally !  no more snow, but I cant wait for summer my favorite season. Speaking of Spring.....its time to do some spring cleaning and organization. I already did half of my stuff as well as my kids stuff. Such a wonderful feeling to get things done right?
 
So what do you think of my prints on prints outfit?
 
I hope you guys had a great start of the week and have a pleasant day !
 
Love,
 
April
 
 
Jumper : Forever 21
floral denim : LC
flats : Enzo Angiolini
 
 






PLEASE FOLLOW ME AT

Follow on Bloglovin
 
thank you!! xoxox

SHOP THE LOOK  :



6 comments :

Kim Alston said...

Loving the prints on prints April! Adoring your red flats! They are so awesome! They look fab with your outfit!

♥ Natalie said...

The floral jeans are so pretty <3

RochellekeCloset said...

I love your denim pants! I am planning on purchasing my new Camera can you pls. recommend me yours? ;-)

xoxo

mochaccinoland said...

looking lovely. the pants is cute :)

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

sepatuholic said...

I love the floral pants!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

Jodie Marie said...

Just came across your blog and love it! New follower :) x


http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...