expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wishlist : Summer dresses and skirts

 Summer dresses and skirts featuring Choies



 L- R : yellow dress , retro print dress , lace dress
 
 
L-R : lace floral ,print dress , denim dress

L-R : floral lilac dress , sunflower dress , leaf dress

L-R : white culottes , origami skirt

Hi beauties ! Summer is getting closer and our temperature is getting higher here in the Midwest  . Its going to be on the 70's starting this week . I am so excited to finally be wearing skirts and dresses again ,without having to cover my legs with tights or stockings. So did you already start stocking up for the latest summer trends on skirts and dresses ?
Spring-summer fashion shopping CHOIES select for you! 
 
Choies is a one stop trendy fashion apparel store. They offer various products like dresses, skirts , shirts and tops, shoes , handbags and accessories. All of them are very trendy and inspired from the latest streetstyles and runways. So if you are a fashion savy like me Choies is the perfect place to shop all your fashion needs. This summer I have a penchant for retro-like textured printed dresses and bold bright floral dresses. I love the style that has mixtures of prints  because it is unique and eye catching. Its very artistic too, to have mixtures of different prints and textures in one apparel or an outfit. I think it adds character to a look. Another trend that I'm drooling on is the assymetrical culottes that I  showed above. I love the overlapping style, the assymetrical hem, the simplicity,versatility and the edginess that it brings of this skirt. Im so inspired of minimalism look right now and this skirt is perfect to achieve that .
 
You don't have to sacrifice your wallet for fashion because Choies have affordable trendy products, shipping si free worldwide with no minimum purchase, and they have promotions time to time. Right now they give you $15 store credit just for signing up ! How cool is that.
 
Happy shopping at  Choies and thank you for reading !
 
Love ,
 
April

5 comments :

KT's lifestyle said...

I love those dresses! I wish I could buy like 3 pieces. :)

Kim Alston said...

I am really loving the first 3! Dresses and skirts are so easy to wear.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Meilina Utomo said...

Loving your lovely dresses :)

xoxo
http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

Ann said...

I love those cute dresses.
Love the nice new cuts in those dresses.

Monika Ozdoba said...

so cuuute xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...