expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Laidback weekend style : Vintage Floral


Hi lovelies ! One of my penchants for  this summer are florals with a vintage look . Bold bright florals and graphic prints are going to be big this season. I have seen them a lot everywhere now . So to join in the floral bandwagon, Im wearing this vintage floral shorts with a lace embellishments on the sides ,you cant go wrong by pairing it with lace sheer shirt. This is my  " mommy uniform" this summer season. When I tag a long my kids anywhere, I have to stay as comfortable as possible. So  I opted for loose clothing and flat heeled soles. Im big a fan of loose button down shirt ,  as a mother of two, its my go to piece of clothing, aside from being comfortable, its trendy too, I just have to play around with colors and prints.
 
This post is also my ode to floral for Ifb project #94
 






 
SHOP THE  LOOK :

7 comments :

Kim Alston said...

hey April! it's perfect for Spring and Summer! Love the floral and lace paired together. Cute mint shoes too! have a great weekend doll.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

KTs lifestyle said...

so fresh and girly! I like your whole outfit! :)

KT http://ktlifestyle.blogspot.com/

Cindi said...

I like both the cute shorts and the shirt, but my favourite part has to be the shoes. The colour is screaming "suuummer!" :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

vitaMinn style said...

You are so ready for summer! Love the sweet lace and summery floral. What a girly outfit with a bit of a minty edge. :)

Grace
vitaMinnStyle.blogspot.com

♥B said...

I like the shape of those sunglasses it suits you well!

♥♥♥
With Love From, B

Letitia - The Fashion Editor said...

Woah the shoes are killer. Addicted to mint right now ;)

xx
www.bloglovin.com/blog/1830932/becoming-lola

Kristen Snell said...

I love the floral shorts!!

*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com
Instagram:Cmichellestyles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...