expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pajama Trend


DSC_1485

Hi my lovelies ! How is it going ? Bear with me with my awkward pose .
 I love clothes and all that girly stuff .
I like pictures but , I really don't know how to pose for pictures, and yet I do a personal style blog.
 Why? I would like to keep a fashion journal, where I could express myself about fashion and things I love. My daily routine is mostly spent time with my family and once in awhile when we go out or when I get to go out with my girlfriends for play date  or lunch date, I like to look  nice, at least. So I thought why not take pictures of what I'm wearing. I rarely get to dress nice during the week so why not savor the moment .
 This is what I call my " Sweet Escape " from pajamas.

Speaking of pajamas , I'm loving the pajama trend right now. I'm talking about the silky  ones with
beautiful prints and floral designs. I'm not into the pajama pants for I'm not gifted with long legs and modelsque silhouette. I would go for the button down tops with geometric prints just like the one I'm sporting right now.

DSC_1455
Top : bar 111
skirt : Charlotte Russe
sandals : Zara


INSPIRATION



P.S. ENTER MY JEWELRY GIVEAWAY !

SHOP THE PAJAMA LOOK :

 

3 comments :

The Simply Kelly said...

i don think i can pull off this trend....but i like your pyjamas top

Kim Alston said...

i always love to hear how someone chose their blog name. that is so cute April! the title is very befitting. that pajama top looks like a regular top. so it looks good. i think you take great pics! you're good!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Jenny Plog said...

Great top dear, love how you styled it!!!!!!

www.plogstyle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...