expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Striped Maxi Dress

DSC_1629_edited-1
Hi lovelies! Maxi dresses are one of my favorite Summer essentials, specially when you have kids and you are rushing in getting ready, it is definitely my go to outfit. What  I love about this dress, is that  its a dolman style on top and then pencil cut style on the bottom. The cotton material is very comfortable too, you can sleep in it. It's also not too long like most maxis. I am 4"11 in. and I only have an inch  of wedge sandals on. If you are taller , it's  more perfect .You only have to wear flats with it or if you are same height as me,  have it altered. I just didn't have the time yet and an inch heel doesn't bother me at all.
DSC_1619_edited-2
 Maxi dresses are  very versatile , we can dress it up or dress it down. A day to night outfit , in this case, I will just add up some stiletto ankle strap sandals , some fancy clutch and jewelry and I'm  off to a dinner date with  hubby. That's why it's one of my personal favorite. I also love how it swings around my legs
DSC_1621_edited-1
maxi dress : Arden B. ( here )


 
Have a great day! P.S. join Persunmall Jewelry Giveaway Thank you!
 
Love,
     April

Shop for Striped Maxi Dress :



 

4 comments :

Kim Alston said...

April, you look so pretty doll! That striped maxi dress looks AWESOME on you. Love your hair up too! What a great necklace and pink crossbody bag. You look perfect my friend!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

ainhoa pizarro gomez said...

aii me encanta el vestii!!!
te parece que nos sigamos?¿
un besito bonita :)

http://ainhoapigo.blogspot.com.es/

Thania SG said...

cutest cheekbones ever

Love ♥ TSG

http://www.facebook.com/tsg.thania

Anonymous said...

J'ai très envie de te ligoter et de me frotter contre ta robe longue !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...