expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mellow Yellow

DSC_2604-001
Top : Jessica Simpson
necklace : c/o Efox City
shorts : Kohls buy HERE
sandals : Zara (old)
bag : Ralph Lauren
DSC_2608
Hi  my lovelies! Last weekend, we attended a birthday party for my son's friend. This is what I wore obviously, with the whole family tagging along it's best to dress in comfort and this Zara flats lives up on my expectation for comfort. I'm obsessed with it. I wear it almost everyday. Speaking of obsession,  I would have to say I love this necklace from Efox City for it completes the look , it  is simple but yet complements well with the top and lace shorts. What do you guys think? What's your summer essentials ?

Have a great day everyone and  Thank you for reading !
 
Love,
    April
 
Shop for lace shorts
 
 


Shop for flat sandals
 
 

15 comments :

Annas Obsession said...

Fantastic look!

Alina Borak said...

lovely outfit :)

Jenny Plog said...

Great look dear!!! perfect for summer!


www.plogstyle.com

Imogen said...

Love this shade of yellow, so fun

Ms Jelena said...

Cute! Love the outfit! Perfect for summery days!

xx

Ms Jelena's Blog

http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

Creative Fashion said...

Very cute summer look, love the entire combination.

eloise fontaine said...

such a cute look! beautiful

xoxo
http://mademoizelle-eloise.blogspot.be/

Michèle Kruesi said...

cute outfit darling

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Kahana Bigelow said...

This is so cute! I love this look! Yellow looks great on you :) thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! New follower through bloglovin!

Xo, Kahana
abeautifullife42.blogspot.com

Bethany C said...

I love that top and those shorts are so adorable! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)
xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com

Ann at Step Inside My Closet said...

Absolutely crazy for your lace shorts! So adorable, I know I love my pair!

Lovely blog!

Ann
www.stepinsidemycloset.com

Lacee Swan said...

love the color combo! feels fresh + new : )

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

So adorable, lady!

Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions.

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Sherlaine Sayo said...

you look adorable dear! <3

Dressing Up For Me said...

You look lovely with the lace shorts, I can´t seem to find the perfect one for me. :)

Hope you´re enjoying summer, by the way my tropical land is the Philippines just like yours! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...