expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 12, 2013

Oh So Bright

DSC_1841
 
Hi beauties! How are you? Today it's all about summer colors. My favorites are neon, pink and yellow. I know, I have them all in my outfit right now. I just felt a little bit more daring with colors nowadays. I feel like it, so might as well just do it. Sometimes in life you just have to go for it.
 
Lately, I have been slacking with my blog post and reading/commenting other blogs. I was very busy during the holidays and even the days after . I have been so caught up with everything that by the time when I'm in front of my lap top, I couldn't even keep my eyes open. My supposedly "mommy time" where I work on my blog and read other peoples blog was replaced with snooze time. Motherhood can take a toll on you but I can't complain it's the best thing that ever happened to me and I couldn't imagine my life without my two babies.
 
So what do you guys think of this colorful number? Have a great weekend everyone!
 
DSC_1891
top: h&m (old)
blazer : Candies (old)
shorts : Forever 21
sandals: Prabal gurung for target
clutch:kohls
 
                                                                                               

Shop the Look :

9 comments :

Kim Alston said...

April, that pink, yellow and floral look totally amazing on you! You're one haute momma! HAHAHA I don't know how mom's do it in blogging. I'm not one and I get tired. I took a day off yesterday. LOL You have fabulous style. enjoy your weekend!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Cindi said...

I've always felt it was kind of unnecessary when bloggers apologize for not having posted in a little while. I mean everybody (hopefully!) has lives outside of cyperspace and sometimes those lives require full attention. So don't feel bad at all. We're just happy you're back :) I love that top of yours, the pattern is beautiful!

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great colors, dear! :)





http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love the whole look, it's colorful and so summery! I'm in love with your yellow heels too. ;)

Jenny Plog said...

Love this outfit dear!! you look gorgeous!!!


www.plogstyle.com

THE WIND OF INSPIRATION said...

I love bright color combos! Very cute summer outfit!

Victoria,
'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

Maddie said...

Such a great outfit! I always like bold color choices! Perfect for sumer! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Amia said...

I love the whole outfit, but the neon shorts and shoes and my favorites!
www.teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

You really know how to wear bright colors perfectly! I love those shorts, you're really rocking them!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...