expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Palazzo Pants

DSC_2692-001
 
Hi my lovelies! For a petite woman like me , it's always a challenge to find maxi dresses or maxi skirts, how much more with palazzo pants. I have been eyeing some palazzo pants online for awhile but unfortunately they end up to be too long  or I don't know if it would fit right on me. There are selective things that I will order online but I preferably want to shop on the spot, I want to feel the fabric and see how it fits.So when I went to Macy's last week to look for my daughter's baptism dress, I stumbled upon this floral piece. I thought at first, its a maxi skirt and as I examined it, turns out it's a palazzo pants, the hem length is perfect on shorty me and the best part of it, it's on sale. I got really excited, like a little girl that has been handed a candy treat. Floral palazzo pants have a new home now. So what do you guys think?
 
DSC_2694-001
top : Forever 21
pants : Bar iii option here

 
 
Have a great day everyone and Thank you for reading !
 
Love,
      April
 
Shop for Palazzo Pants
  


13 comments :

Kissyaustralia said...

beautiful!

Bethany C said...

I don't think I could pull of those pants, but they look fab on you! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)
xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Great pants, love!

Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Anonymous said...

your palazzo pants is very beautiful ilike the color design

lynnpeterrson99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynnpeterrson99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynnpeterrson99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynnpeterrson99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynnpeterrson99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynnpeterrson99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynnpeterrson99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynnpeterrson99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynnpeterrson99 said...

your palazzo pants is very beautiful and looks great on you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...