expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sheinside Choices for Fall 2013

I know , it  still scream summer .Actually its  one of the warmest month of the season,
but with the onset of Fashion Week in Paris for Fall 2013. It inspires me to create looks and trends
to look out for the chilly days. Sheinside is the perfect place to shop for new trends.
 
Vintage Sweater and Skater Skirt
 
cat sweater , loose yellow sweater , blue skirt , green skirt

Vintage Floral, Graphic and Oriental Prints

vintage pleated dress , floral dress , geometric hi-low dress

Animal Prints
 
leopard shift dress , sweater , elephant print dress
Leather Contrast
 
oxblood leather coat , leather shift dress , leather contrast overall
Painterly  Art Prints
 
skirt, jacket, dress
 
printed dress
Which trend do you like  ?
 
I would also like to share my favorite streetstyle looks at Paris Fashion Week 
1/2/3/4
 
5/6/7/8
credits : Harper Bazaar

 
which looks do you like? 
 
Have a great day everyone! Thank you for reading :)
 
Love,
        April

7 comments :

Mar said...

I Love the art printed jacket! It's rainy season here in Manila and the best way to keep the fashion with the season is to wear a cover up as gorgeous as that! Thanks for the post!

Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen

Pooja Mittal said...

hey, thanks for dopping by and for the lovely comment...
im in love with the printed dressesin the pic..
followed you via GFC and bloglovin...
hope you follow back on both platforms..
keep in touch,
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

mochaccinoland said...

i like simple sweater over skater skirt most. i prefer simple look to very elaborated ones since i'm rather petite. the latter can be overwhelming on my tiny frame at times.

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

StilettosAndDiaperBags said...

I love fall fashion! love all the prints for sure! and I can't wait for oversized kints! ;) xo

gabusiek said...

I very like this trend ;) Fabouls and very beautiful :)

I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you on my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

Maddie said...

Really amazing choices! I like that kitty sweater a lot! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

I love the kitty cat top and the floral dress

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...