expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Falls View

DSC_2978
A light weight romper dress comes handy and easy to move around when travelling with kids
DSC_3037
romper  dress : Macys
bag: Kate Spade
sandals : Enzo Angiolini (last season )
sunglasses : Prada
DSC_3093
Falls View from our hotel room  at Embassy Suites Hotel
DSC_2998
Niagara Falls (Canada Side)
Hi my lovelies! Last week me and my family went to Niagara Falls for a weekend getaway. My dad
is going back to the Philippines , I will miss him so much :( and so we thought taking him to Niagara Falls for the weekend would be a great idea. It's my first time to be there as well, so I was also really excited for the trip .The view lived up more than my expectation, it's amazingly beautiful and breath taking. When you go near the falls, it is so misty that when the wind blows on your direction you think it's raining .That also explains my flat hair on the picture or maybe my hairspray wasn't really that good. You know, when you go on vacation, you try to travel light and just bring travel packs  bought from the drugstore. But that's okay,  what matters most is that we had  lots of fun. I will definitely go back in this place but I would wait until my daughter gets a little older , it's a little challenging travelling with 2 kids, one an infant and  the other one is a school aged. I tell you, it's crazy but ofcourse it's fun, definitely worth it.

How about you guys? How was your weekend?

Shop for rompers :

6 comments :

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

just love the dress, dear :)




http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

lisa fergus said...

LOVE love love this dress on you! looking fab girl! xo

Cindi said...

I don't even know what to compliment first, your dress or the beautiful picture of the rainbow. Nicely captured! :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

TheOfficeArmoire (Nailah) said...

You're gorgeous! Really pretty outfit! And I love your hair!

Bethany C said...

Such a cute dress and what a gorgeous view of Niagra Falls! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)

xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com

Sharina said...

April! I love this series. Especially since it's always been my dream to own an Antigona! :)

You look so chic and elegant!! Love the view, pa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...